Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder why Nike even sent the stores 20 pairs. Why even bother making your stores do RSVP's, field calls, etc? A waste of money and life

If there's only a small amount at NTSF, why not do FCFS or wristbands? It was like that when the AJKOs released there.

I guess I don't see the point of even dropping the shoe if you're going to only distribute 500 or less from Nike stores, no online release and only send them to a handful of secondary retailers. Did they make 5K? Why even drop the shoe?!

I stopped buying air jordans but i've been wanting a pair of these for the longest time so i've been waiting for the past few hours for NTSF.. shoe game ****** up. judging by all the posts, nike likes ******g with the consumers. 

I'M STARTING TO GET PALMS SWEATING BODY UNEASY... CMON NTSF! MY CLASS IS ABOUT TO END AND IM GONNA SIT HERE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL...

ON ANOTHER NOTE, LMAO AT NTSEATTLE. BARKLEY FOAMS WERE OPEN AND CLOSED BEFORE THE "SEND US #RSVP WITH HASHTAG AND SIZE... FOOOOLIN

Can I just state for the 300th time that RSVP being open = meaningless? Especially on a release like this. 8 hours later... they still haven't closed the RSVP! Your chance = 0.00%. This is an instant grab and RSVP open or closed is pointless after the first few seconds.

in all my years in this hobby this is my most hated release ive ever gone for..just dont get why they made them SO limited.. at least do more than the 50k in 01 because they know damn well the kiddos and beasts have multiplied since then. :smh:

Ive notice with ntsf, aince yesterday they closed the dm about 40minutes after the tweet.

Seems like they are just leaving it open a little while so the non-program user feel as id they had a chance with their dm being sent withing 20 seconds...

Even if ur using a program ur chance at ntsf is very slim...

I stopped buying air jordans but i've been wanting a pair of these for the longest time so i've been waiting for the past few hours for NTSF.. shoe game ****** up. judging by all the posts, nike likes ******g with the consumers. 

Ur gonna be very sour after u see this tweet from ntsf:
@NikeSF: All DM's have been sent for the Barkley Posite Max #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom