Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to cop a pair of 2000 Space Jams from this dude on eBay a few months ago.  We settled on $350.  Homie tried to get me to send that as a gift.  When I told him I'd pay the 4% so he could invoice me...never heard from him again.  It's never worth it to gift money to a stranger.  There are a select few people on this board who I'd trust enough to do that.  A complete stranger though?  Never.
I had the same experience. When you do it as a gift they don't have to wait the two weeks or whatever for the money, but it also gives you no protection.
Just like insurance.  A lot of people I know drive their cars around with just liability.  Get into an accident and wind up screwed.  I'll overpay for peace of mind.  You never know what could happen.

No way theres less of these than the banned 1's- yall cant be serious. We got bamas getting 3-5 pairs all over the place
mean.gif
I recall people having multiples of Banned 1's as well.  At this point it's all guessing.  No one knows the final production #s on these for sure.

I had the same experience. When you do it as a gift they don't have to wait the two weeks or whatever for the money, but it also gives you no protection.
Not true i was scammed on a pair of yeezy 1s and paid as a gift. Got the shoes and they were some used dunks!! Took over a month to get my money back but I got refunded! So idk wat to say but I was covered even though I paid as gift ?

Last edited:
I had the same experience. When you do it as a gift they don't have to wait the two weeks or whatever for the money, but it also gives you no protection
all you have to do is link a bank account in your name to paypal for you to get the funds immediately

So I'm lookling like crazy for a size 8.... and no one post any comments or anything as soon as dude pop up with a size 8 for around $220 from an euro site everyone needs an 8 smh :smh: I hope it's just coincidence but let's be realistic, I ain't even mad tho lol :smokin

The hunt continues...

Last edited:
I need a size 9 so if anybody knows anyone please pm. I know I just joined but I've followed this site since saturday and but now decided share my pain with everyone.
ohwell.gif

I would also like to know what sites were selling them for $220.  And anywhere I can find a 10.5 for under $250.  Ive been hunting and had 2 different preorders cancel on me.  This release has been beyond frustrating.

I would also like to know what sites were selling them for $220.  And anywhere I can find a 10.5 for under $250.  Ive been hunting and had 2 different preorders cancel on me.  This release has been beyond frustrating.
Same ill settle with anything from a 8-10.5

Jesus Christ! The offers for my sz.9 and the going rate for the size 12 I need is like a $100 difference SMH. This is absolutely CRAZY! And there only seems to be about 20 size 12's worldwide SMH...

You ain't never lied... A size 12 doesn't even exist in the NY/NJ area... I asked a dude in my class if he got a pair ( he wears my same size 12 ) and he just laughed lol. I just want to get rid of this 11 in a trade fair and square.

You ain't never lied... A size 12 doesn't even exist in the NY/NJ area... I asked a dude in my class if he got a pair ( he wears my same size 12 ) and he just laughed lol. I just want to get rid of this 11 in a trade fair and square.

might just have to drop $250 on these..but if you tryna get rid of these size 11 hmu im in ny

I would gladly drop 250 on these if i could find them in my size for that price but all I'm seeing is 350+. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom