Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha! alot of resellers are prob kicking themselves for selling all of theres release day. Noone was charging this much, or should i say no one was paying this much

Last edited:
For those PM'ing me i'm not going to do any more proxying, 12 pairs in the past couple of days is enough. 

Retail + shipping would be $240 USD regardless, more than most people want to pay. 

Still can't get a hold of a pair of 9.5's or 10's. no resellers here in SoCal .

cuz the dam hypebeast out number the resellers and real heads :smh:

i found a 10.5 on CL though but dude tryna sell for 320 :x FOH wont even bother tryna low ball :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
any updates on restocks or ndc besides some euro site on the 2nd? pm me please.

and yes im too lazy to ready through other pages.

my alert went off on FNL for a restock, but i wasn't at my computer when it happened.

keep an eye out guys!
Yeah I def am, why do you think they still have the page up for the royals, there is something we don't know...something possibly going to happen..

I'm being very optimistic if you couldn't tell
wink.gif

had quite a few PM's asking me NOT to share the restock trick, due to all the lurkers/resellers who might abuse it— plus if I make it public, it really ruins your guys' chances of getting them.

If there is a restock, and I'm at my computer, I'll notify you guys here asap.

please do not PM me too, getting tired of ignoring/clearing my inbox. :lol:

had quite a few PM's asking me NOT to share the restock trick, due to all the lurkers/resellers who might abuse it— plus if I make it public, it really ruins your guys' chances of getting them.

If there is a restock, and I'm at my computer, I'll notify you guys here asap.

please do not PM me too, getting tired of ignoring/clearing my inbox. :lol:

Not even gonna hate on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom