Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lock this thread already. There isnt going to be anything new till release. No need for this nonsense
I've heard that all Retros are considered GR. doesn't mean they are going to sit.
View media item 251304
Just hoping the leather is more similar to the Vegas 1s/Banneds rather than the 2013 Chi 1s. All three are dope to me though. Hopefully I can snag a pair.
All OG treatment 1s are getting better leather than the Chis.

I wish everyone will stop saying this. Will these sell out first day no. On NDC and other sites sure but in actual stores no they will not.

The Jordan 1 is not that popular in majority of places. There are still stores in my area that have the Knicks and Chicago's in stock.

I feel like there will be easier to get than the knick 1's and they weren't hard to get at all.

This is adding nothing but hype and causing people who wouldn't look twice at these to take a second glance.

Just Relax we will get you a pair, even if I have to myself.
Still when the OG colorways come out the OG heads come out for them and OGs like em the beast will too.

Cody in Kickboxer 2 
laugh.gif
I know what I'll be watching tonight..

anyone know what shoes "Sasha Mitchell" was wearing in that movie?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hilarious. Grown men worried about flexing seniority over the interwebz and over some shoes of all things :lol: Y'all are truly worse than the cats that come to this site exclusively to drain it for info.

Just because my join date is 7/2012, doesn't mean I wasn't a member before (phinsfan13 back in the early 00s). Cue slow clap gif for you if you think your post count or join date makes you holier than thou. This is the exact kind of trite response I expected from this board. To the dude that keeps coming at my neck, the door is not closing on anyone. I'm not about to be pushed or bullied out of a forum about shoes. So unless you hold the mighty key to the gates, nice to meet you.

Just phoned my local shop and dude said they where getting them but didn't know how many pairs or how they will distribute them, but I asked him if he was getting a lot of calls about them and he said heck no lol. So maybe I was right about my area not being to heavy into 1s. But it is a little early still but my hopes keep going up and up

I actually had no plans on getting the knicks 1s or Fire red Vs. When I failed to cop the Chicago 1s online, I literally gave up and slept. Woke up to my bro telling me his friend copped the Chicagos at the local mom n pop shop. We went there asap around 10am, and we copped the last 10 and 10.5 out of 12 pairs total. The 10.5 was too big so i figured I would trade them for a 9.5 or 10. I ended selling them for $170 ( :smh: first time reselling a shoe). However, my bro managed to cop me a sz. 10 on the Chicagos and a pair of Knicks. Keep in mind this is mid afternoon and the mall at fairfield, Ca is the last place i would go to cop shoes.

Fast Forward, the Fire reds Vs come out. I had no intentions of copping them because i knew they were probably gonna be hard to cop. I went to a local mall with my bros mid afternoon and behold, there it was. I copped them asap however they were a half sz small. So I eventually sz swapped those.

I Hope things will go easy for me when it comes to the royals. So far I've just been walking into stores at the right times. It kinda felt like the early '00s where you can just walk in anytime and cop. However, I'm living on luck when it comes to these releases. Hoping it'll stay like this.

Honestly it's a little early to be asking places about these. They have a plethora of other shoes to worry about before these release. Try calling a week before. Most stores should have their shipment by then.

Oh man oh man made a few more calls in my area and just about every store said they are getting them :smile: btw I didn't call any major retailers for those who want to know

For my 757 heads...I stopped by Lynnhaven Mall (Va Beach) today and asked DTLR if they are getting them. Dude said that they are getting them and GS sizes as well. Dunno if I'm late on this or not but I think this is the first confirmed store in this area that are getting them if he's telling the truth.

This thread has turned into a joke.

Pitiful.

JB threads aren't the same any more.

:smh:

LMAO THEY NEVER WERE AFTER THE DMP DROPPED.

BUT I DOUBT 99% OF THE POSTERS IN THIS FORUM WOULD REMEMBER
nah i still blame the concords and bred babies..

i guess thats jb's main market these days.. just peep all the comments on the facebook pic they just posted. nothing but kids.

Just called finishline, footlocker, dtlr, and sport zone.

NONE OF THEM EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE GETTING THEM!

Before they were aw hell yeah, now they are "unsure, and waiting for a shipment"

If I have to go online as an only hope I'm going to cry :frown: :lol:

Charles did u call the ones around DC?
They should be getting them. The Sports Zones around PG Got the Knicks and Chicagos.

Just called finishline, footlocker, dtlr, and sport zone.

NONE OF THEM EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE GETTING THEM!

Before they were aw hell yeah, now they are "unsure, and waiting for a shipment"

If I have to go online as an only hope I'm going to cry :frown: :lol:

Charles did u call the ones around DC?
They should be getting them. The Sports Zones around PG Got the Knicks and Chicagos.

Sports zone - No sorry we aren't getting them
Finishline - hey bud, yeah we don't know yet. Check in in a few days. We should be getting a shipment.
Footlocker - didn't answer
Dtlr - nah man we don't know anything about em. Try again a little closer to release day.

The all star shoes got their phones off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom