Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
:rofl:
@ Johnny Gill...

I'm ready! Come on RD

Last edited:
roll.gif
MY MY is the answer

Just got them in directly from Jordan Brand. Black laces come on, blue laces come attached in a bag. Toe will definitely crease but quality is still good. Another note the tongue is made up of a nylon-ish material.

Detailed pics coming in an hour or so
oh its on
devil.gif

Just got them in directly from Jordan Brand. Black laces come on, blue laces come attached in a bag. Toe will definitely crease but quality is still good. Another note the tongue is made up of a nylon-ish material.

Detailed pics coming in an hour or so
eww they look like dunks 
sick.gif

Are these releasing in gs sizes?
Most likely. 
almost every person in the niketalk thread now a days is hype beast or a penis rider.  Stop buying shoes because the next man is wearing it.  i bought these shoes in 01 with no line at all...  people buying shoes and clothes without even having knowledge of the brand or history.  I been on niketalk since 03, back when they couldnt even spell out the word "nike'.  ya'll are disappointing

Pause.

You joined today. You can't seriously be judging everyone on here by a single thread.

so because i joined today that means I haven't been reading the stupidity that these herbs post??  playa please.  I'm not speaking on everyone, if it don't apply to you then you cool

I rejoined recently cause i missed the switch over. Stated before this colorway was my first jordans in gradeshool late 85. Wore em till holes in em. I dont feel the need to reign superior over anyone here and neither should anyone else.

almost every person in the niketalk thread now a days is hype beast or a penis rider.  Stop buying shoes because the next man is wearing it.  i bought these shoes in 01 with no line at all...  people buying shoes and clothes without even having knowledge of the brand or history.  I been on niketalk since 03, back when they couldnt even spell out the word "nike'.  ya'll are disappointing

LOL I was here ever since when this dude named SHOKKA!?? Was a celebrity on the general forum LOL But I dont tell people this Because I know they will say look at the join date... (his avy was a saved by the bell dude)

It always has to be that one cool angry guy in a thread.

Anyway, people need to chill with this limited talk. Whenever the word "limited" pops up, threads get depressing.

Last edited:
nobody said anybody anything pertaining to 'reigning supreme'.  If you a square you a square and grown men that buy shoes so that another grown man can be like "ahhh man you got those cool shoes" is type suspect to me

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on $240 pre-order but that's an extra dollar and won't get shipped out til release date smh

I'm debating on pulling the trigger on $240 pre-order but that's an extra dollar and won't get shipped out til release date smh
That's not that bad of a deal to get a secured pair, and most of these preorder sites always ship on release date

lol says the guy who joined today *****!   I buy what ever kicks I want.  I could careless what a celeb has on his feet, the hype of the shoe, how limited it is etc.   I buy shoes that I like personally.   I'm a grown man I make my own decisions.    All this calling people  hype beast BS needs to stop!   lol Wouldn't we all be considered hype beast because we post in a sneaker forum and hype up the releases based on what your saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom