Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will be easy to get in my area. Especially since i just saw a post by Villa that they will be restocking the Knick 1s as well would not be surprised if these restock a few weeks after as well. 

the funny thing about this thread is its really the same like 4 members just freaking out amongst ourselves
laugh.gif
Pretty much.
laugh.gif

Looks like I have a few packs of socks and cleaner to cop at FNL.  My two pairs will be had.

Beautiful 85's up there!

I'm not panicking about this release at all. I have no problem buying these off eBay just like I did with my white/red/black pair with ease and no stress.

Man I hope they do raffles for these in Houston, I've never camped for shoes and I don't plan on doing it anytime soon

This thread is full of a lot of panic. I don't think these are going to be that hard. Honestly, no Jordan release has been all that hard in the past year. Now with raffles for pretty much everything in-store, you can take your time and enter a handful of them, RSVP and take your shot online. For me it will really come down to whether I can afford a second pair depending on how I do with the Cement 3's and other ASG releases.

It'll be great to finallay have these.  These are one of my favorite pairs of Ones, a close second to the Banned ones...
smokin.gif

I don't think these will be that hard especially with the timing of other shoes like the Area 72 pack, ASG, WC 3's etc. I think people will sleep on these with the other extremely hyped releases all within about 10 days of each other. 

Good thing so far is that no blogs or websites have mentioned these at all which lessens the hype, they are all over those allstar releases....let hope try don't blow these up in the next couple weeks

It will be a task for people in situations like myself. None of the stores in my area got the Knicks 1s so my only options are Eastbay and Finish Line and FNL is not even worth the effort as bad as their servers are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom