Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 260010
Here is how I do my homework, I typed up and printed pics of the shoes I want this year along with the "name" "price" and "release date" and I write self notes as to what is the status of the release date is..like for example I wrote for the royals if it was 1 per customer and right now its questionable but if its like any other retro release its going to be 1 per customer..And I just write it down to help me out when it comes time for release date..

Take notes: ethan23
lol I just program the dates into my phone and have a reminder for 1 week before. Then all the info should be solid.
I am still undecided about the Playoffs. I really want the Aquas. These would be a backup but the aquas aren't officially announced yet :/

this thread is so awful. yet i cant stop coming in here.. nothing but buckering back and forth..but its so damn entertaining. just can't wait to be done..this forum is overrun by people that have joined in the past 5 months and turned it into ISS.. time to pass these kids the reigns.

this thread is so awful. yet i cant stop coming in here.. nothing but buckering back and forth..but its so damn entertaining. just can't wait to be done..this forum is overrun by people that have joined in the past 5 months and turned it into ISS.. time to pass these kids the reigns.
I apologize, I seriously can't wait either..its either I get em or I don't..oh and so sorry for my join date I had an older membership from 05' but I can't remember the password..but any news on the pack airdilly?

been here since '05 and you still take pics and notes?

A mod can help you recover your old info. Just hit them up.

been here since '05 and you still take pics and notes?

A mod can help you recover your old info. Just hit them up.
What can I say old habits are hard to break blame it all on nursing school with having to being so organized..but thanks man I'll def do that..

Of all the stores near me, no footactions or footlockers are getting them, only one mom and pop store is, and a House of Hoops.  

*Sits back, laugh at you guys bicker, take in 1 or 2 of the posts of 100's that have actual info, Cop on release date, come back here and laugh at all the "True Wannabe Sneakerheads" who didnt cop, and on to the next forum and kicks that I want" Thx NT

View media item 260010
Here is how I do my homework, I typed up and printed pics of the shoes I want this year along with the "name" "price" and "release date" and I write self notes as to what is the status of the release date is..like for example I wrote for the royals if it was 1 per customer and right now its questionable but if its like any other retro release its going to be 1 per customer..And I just write it down to help me out when it comes time for release date..

Laaawd

View media item 260010

This can't be real life... :nerd:

Did the homework printout help you get those cements you have on pg 1??

Last edited:
This can't be real life...
nerd.gif

Did the homework printout help you get those cements you have on pg 1??
Talk about a thread gone sour, ***** yesterday's news...literally..but no if you wanna know I passed on em cause of well obvious reasons..not sure if you seen the "x" across them

Lmao wow... Had some catchin up to do in this thread n all I can do is SMH... We got wanna be e-crips... Ppl already gaugin resell prices.. And now we got fools goin back to the drawing boards an taking notes on releases??? Damn... But on a side note I can't wait till these drop... I remember getting ready to go into my 9th grade year when these and the black/reds dropped in 2001 and my moms told me to online choose one so I went wit my jr. High colors (black/red).... I wanted them royals back then bad but now I'm less than a week away from having my 2 pairs... Good luck to all...

^^ I'm hoping that my boy sticks to his word and does trade me his WC 3 88s for these royals plus $50 from my end....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom