Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you guys in the AM....good luck for jimmy Jazz release!
Fam if you can stay up/free, I would try JJ b.

I got lucky last night and got the ASGs. This morning I tried for another pair at 8 am on the other sites and was empty handed. 

Dont automatically rule it out. I was extremely skeptical about JJ myself

You never know

Last edited:
They only said they will have a link to the Royals. They didn't say they'd tweet it. JJ is probably just trolling. I feel like they never tweet out when links go live.

so is EB still getting these 2morrow? it says back ordered expected to ship 2/22/13 when you point over a sz. but still has the countdown going i'm confused. 

So they are going to tweet the link to the royals..
Link is out there then 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

this reminds me of the scene in Dumb and Dumber.......

So you're telling me there's a chance? YEAH!!

Oh how people forget how terrible FNL is.

Straight up luck about to happen in 80 minutes. But we'll get at least 16 "easy cop."

Straight up luck about to happen in 80 minutes. But we'll get at least 16 "easy cop."

Yup. That's cause this site is full of morons.

yeah for real crazy when people say "easy cop" ,,,, 

is there a hard one? 

i mean the reality is you do or dont .. those "easy cop" people fail sometimes too im sure .. so wheres the "failed cop" posts since they love to show off?

lol

this is a near impossible cop, and im GOOD at online ... i can admit it .. im crossing all fingers and doing all i can to prepare

"Easy cop off JJ"
"In and out :nthat: "
"4th pair locked down, none for sale by the way. These are my grails"

which scene? man i can't remember the last time i saw dumb and dumber... maybe before dvds were out...lol

"Easy cop off JJ"
"In and out :nthat: "
"4th pair locked down, none for sale by the way. These are my grails"
a little early no?

Last edited:
Anyone kind enough to PM me the JJ link?  I would try to figure it out by past links but the search function doesn't work too well.

Because they don't make 1's in the quantities that they make any 3's. As has been mentioned in here, the 1 is for whatever reason not very popular amongst most sneakerheads (I know, that makes me scratch my head too). Admittedly the Chicago 1's weren't made in numbers you would expect for a colorway and the OG of OG's to get. There are still people looking for those. Why would Nike release 400 through RSVP across the nation and not sell any on their website? Nothing about how they've handled this release makes much sense.

As for the 88 vs these, it makes plenty of sense why they'd sell more of a $200 shoe that cost maybe $4 to make rather than $3 for this one. The profit margin is higher and there was a lot of reason to use it as a lead-in to their ASG marketing and MJ birthday hype. For whatever reason the decision makers at Nike have not properly estimated demand on some of these colorways that have sat in the past. Olives and these seem to be shaping up simliarly. Olives supposedly only got around 10K too, and there's still plenty of us who would be scooping those up if we could.
I understand what you are saying but for the recorde AF1s cost 12 to make back in 07. so these must cost 12-15, maybe up to 17 dollars each by now.

Yah like I said earlier up till a couple months ago I felt like the only dude to **** with the 1s. My 1 collection would be impeccable if Jordan made some of the phat colorways as regular 1s.
I like em because they remind me of the dunks and I love most shoes that are made around that (Dunks, Nike SBs, Jordan 1s etc)

This release is crazy. I feel like its going to be harder than the WC3. Hopefully I get one off JJ, if anybody can figure out the link PM me lol. If not I give up, cause I know FL will be on that ******* with the credit card denials

been gone for a bit, good to see that FNL is getting them after all. Never had trouble with FNL, gotten 4 out of my last 5 releases through them. It's an "easy cop" in the sense that once you get in, you're good to go, you should get the kicks in your cart. Unless your card gets flagged but I've never had that problem *knocks on wood* still gonna try JJ tonite first though

Last edited:
Anyone kind enough to PM me the JJ link?  I would try to figure it out by past links but the search function doesn't work too well.
I have been trying to figure it out with the hints that were given on this thread but I dont get it. Prolly cuz this would be my first JJ order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom