Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BHM KDs are still up.
Look at that wall. That is how it should be :smh:
2483_400x600.jpg

Been trying hard since Thursday, and got lucky in a live raffle at the buzzer.  Employee said they only made 40K pair.  Sound right? 

Forgive me if it was already answered, there's a lot of pages here.  
That sounds high to me. Considering the general consensus on the AJ3 88's was 20,000 pairs.
My guess is if that's true it's because some places didn't receive their pairs yet or just are...These are gonna drop again the question is just how.

I paid $250 for them from validity. I just kept clicking add to cart and the 10.5 popped in there after a while. After I checked out it said sold out so I guess I got the last pair, hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled. Good luck to everyone on the hunt. Hopefully my order goes through.

Are prices over there higher than our retail though?

Jordan's are 170 euro which is like 230 us. IMO most jordans are not worth anything near this amount of money. Stealths are the same price. Lebrons are 180 euro. Kobe's are like 140 euro.

:x
Meanwhile in america, we are begging Nike to take our money..... :smh:

My sentiments exactly

that footlocker in germany thats an alternate universe bizzaro status lmaooo that will never happen here in the states

It's mind boggling to see in person. Time kinda slows down lol.

I paid $250 for them from validity. I just kept clicking add to cart and the 10.5 popped in there after a while. After I checked out it said sold out so I guess I got the last pair, hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled. Good luck to everyone on the hunt. Hopefully my order goes through.

im glad that link helped someone, i stumbled upon it on twitter, never even heard of the shop before

I got to the Checkout screen on deadstock only to get some crazy error. I picture some Mountie sitting in a server room drinking a Molson scratching his head.

Meanwhile I've got Gold Digger bumpin' as I hit refresh in hopes that the ONE in my cart miraculously returns

wheres all the nyc craiglist guys that everybody was talking about lol, i cant find anyone at all

they should drop a little later in the week when some resellers get there online orders. not too much less though

THIS CAN'T BE LIFE ... resellers ain't even taking money :lol: .. told dude I had the money and to send me some tagged pics, he wanted $185 :wow: .... guy hit me back like "I just sold them locally for $175, I didn't think you would make it to NY in time." :x :x :x :x :x >: >: >: >: >:

MIND YOU I ONLY LIVE 15 MINS AWAY FROM NY!!! Either he didn't have them or someone made a higher offer.

The quest continues :smh:

Yea i found a pair on CL Long island for 200. he hit me back and hes like, sorry just got offered 300 but i dont wanna screw you over if you wanna match it. mannnn, if we were face to face i might have had to bust out the baby powder on this dude

Guy on CL NY says $200 in the ad, I call him then he says his daughter made the post now he wants $300. Probably the same guy :lol:

mine have been in my cart at deadstock for almost an hour .. got all the way to processing payment.. really hope i don't lost them. keep refreshing but site is so dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom