Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiek only had 8 pairs and i was 14th in line
roll.gif

I really tried to get these. Struck out on all fronts. I'm hoping that there is a restock soon, and that I'm home at my computer when it happens. It seems that when Nike/JB do a decent job at retroing a shoe they do a horrible job at releasing it. The banneds were a walk in the park compared to these. The first day the banneds released at Citadel in California they had almost 130 pairs. I was number 99 and still got my size 12 and that was considered a "tough release." I already have the 2001s. If no restock happens, oh well.

2001 2001 Custom Nike tag AJKO 1994
View media item 272397

Finally got around to scoping out my pair today and SMH at the flaws on my pair. Definitely feel lucky even have a pair but man. In this pic the leather looks to have been cut by the sharp ends of the lock that holds the extra set of laces connected to the shoe.
View media item 272389
Here is a glue stain and some creasing over it where it looks like the glue was being rubbed off but couldn't get it off and the creasing around the swoosh is heavy but it's leather so that's to be expected.
View media item 272391
All in all, happy I have a pair. Searching for a 2nd to keep on ice but don't want to pay rape....yet.

Reminds me of the Banned release. Tons of flaws on dozens of pairs. Bad creasing, horrible stitching, inconsistent leather dye.

Last edited:
I really tried to get these. Struck out on all fronts. I'm hoping that there is a restock soon, and that I'm home at my computer when it happens. It seems that when Nike/JB do a decent job at retroing a shoe they do a horrible job at releasing it. The banneds were a walk in the park compared to these. The first day the banneds released at Citadel in California they had almost 130 pairs. I was number 99 and still got my size 12 and that was considered a "tough release." I already have the 2001s. If no restock happens, oh well.

2001 2001 Custom Nike tag AJKO 1994
black and red retro are next imo ... cmon jb
wink.gif

I'm heading to Barcelona in a couple days, anyone know if they'll have any? Still want these baaaad in a 8.5

Everyone here hates resellers but if you check out the buy/sell forum...there are a good amount of them.

Multiple listings for those Barkleyposites that came out today for $400+.
lol this just boggles my mind. where do these cats get the money to spend on those ugly *** pieces of ****...
mean.gif
 they will go out of style and lose hype in a month the new style colorways of shoes are utter ********.

Shiek only had 8 pairs and i was 14th in line
roll.gif

View media item 272388

For those of you who got your pairs in hand, what are the production dates on them. Trying to double check what caused this release to be different from what everyone thought it would be like. Chinese factories during Chinese New Year celebration and the shipping delays to retailers. The full or rest of the inventory stock of pairs probably either still in the factories or they are on their way here to the U.S.

Anyone know why Eastbay's orders were backordered? 

Makes me feel that there is a small restock coming if it really is because of shipments being delayed cuz of Chinese New Year
We are awaiting our shipment from our manufacturers. Once we receive the shipment, we will ship out the order.

EastbayRep - Mai

I have my friend from London going to check out Nike town and foot patrol across the pond. She said shed let me know tomorrow if they're still in stock. I wonder how quick they sold over there

Foot Patrol had a few pairs, no half sizes.

NikeTown had a decent number left as of 5pm yesterday.

Foot Locker Oxford St was an instant sellout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom