Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot what was the polish site... those cancelled orders might show up again and I have an EU addy :nerd:

Forgot what was the polish site... those cancelled orders might show up again and I have an EU addy
nerd.gif
http://sklepkoszykarza.pl/sklep.php...-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-royal-555088-085&

they are already back up. i have a EU addy as well!
nthat.gif

This hunt is crazy. There's zero listings on my local CL and every pair in my size on fleBay is well over $300.

Have seen a few listings on IG but they're all $300+ too. My limit is $250. Hopefully I won't have to go over that. Considering its already way too high for some 1's

You should count your blessings with one order. They cancelled my order of 2 pairs. I knew I should've only ordered one. Now Im back to square one.
Damn broski, good luck in the hunt. I'll be very grateful once they're in my (aunty overseas) possession.

Got the DHL tracking info. I'll hold my breath until my aunt gives me the call.

No body said anything about NDC. Please shut up. Mind ya bidness, just mind ya bidness.

Im just trying to give some people hope over here. Why you guys gotta be so negative. 
mean.gif

Lmao give it up. There is NO hope. by now you have to either pay the piper for being ill prepared or just move on.

Don't sleep on these just yet...saw some small restocks happening around today. Check your local spots!

Damn, I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email yet from kickz101 :frown: I guess ill call later today if they have my address correct.

has anyone thought about their personal "per hour" rate?  basically, all this time spent refreshing FNL/EB product pages, scouring ebay/CL, searching for euro sites (then people to ship to once you find out they dont ship to the US), etc etc... not to mention checking out this thread waiting for a restock link to be posted... I'm curious to see how much time people have actually spent looking for a pair "for a good price"

isn't your time more valuable than saving a few bucks on a pair of sneakers? 

i personally dont have a ton of time to do any of the above, so I'm cool with spending more on something i REALLY want.

yes i know it depends on the person and blah blah blah... but cmon, at a certain point some of you need realize that your time SHOULD be more important than all this nonsense

has anyone thought about their personal "per hour" rate?  basically, all this time spent refreshing FNL/EB product pages, scouring ebay/CL, searching for euro sites (then people to ship to once you find out they dont ship to the US), etc etc... not to mention checking out this thread waiting for a restock link to be posted... I'm curious to see how much time people have actually spent looking for a pair "for a good price"

i personally dont have a ton of time to do any of the above, so I'm cool with spending more on something i REALLY want.

yes i know it depends on the person and blah blah blah... but cmon, at a certain point some of you need realize that your time SHOULD be more important than all this nonsense
If people are seriously sitting all day and refreshing FNL/EB they are doing it way wrong....

This. Those of us with full time jobs/parents can relate. No diss to those who do though. When I was an undergrad in college I could totally relate to spending hours and hours to find a "deal" (saving $50 to $100.) 

Nowadays my job > getting a deal on some kicks. 

Especially for grails, I could only see myself doing this for a handful of grail worthy shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom