Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its time to lock this thread up. No more pairs to be had. CL and ebay and buy/sell on NT if you still looking. On to the next. Keep it moving 8)

Last edited:
Can anybody that got a confirmation email from Kickz101 PM me the email they (Kickz101) used? I'm pretty sure they got my email wrong and want to follow up so I can get my tracking #
Where are you located?  I got a tracking number and everything from them within an hour after purchase.  

Man my Euro connect is not getting back to me on these....

very close to closing a deal with a friend in australia tho.

FINGERS CROSSED!

As you break them in does the leather get that classy texture? I usually equate good leather to getting better with age. I have a slim coach wallet that I've used for 3 years and the longer I have it, the better it looks. Worn, yes, but with more character. If that makes any sense 
laugh.gif

yes.

Can anybody that ordered from Kickz101 help me out? Did your tracking # work right away? or did it take 1-2 days for it to work? and what website did you use to track it? Also did you run into any issues with duties/taxes? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

That's what happens when you wear a shoe normally.

:nthat: TRUTH !

Creases and worn soles are all a natural part of breaking shoes in and making them more comfortable and making them truly YOURS.

Feeling hella dissapointed at this point :frown: I never expected these to be this limited. I dont really keep up with shoes like I used to but really wanted a pair of these to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom