Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

damn i cant wait for the drop!
i think im gonna camp out for this one
i dont wanna miss it

12 Days to release date yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/center]

Guys, please, STOP HYPING that shoe! JB stinks now! They killed them! You will be really disappointed! Those look fake as hell!!!! If you call this leather, I do NOT! It is cigaret paper!
I am thinking about returning my 2 pairs tomorrow!

^^OMG that poor little shoe, man if the quality is as bad as u say it is, then i hope the militaries will have better quality
--------------
can i have that shirt in an extra medium?

a lil off topic buthow do IVs fit compared to VIIs. the VIIs are a lil loose on me. so should i get the MARS a half size smaller? what yall think?

I'm probably one of the few people that don't give a @#%$ about quality...I'm buying them either way...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

I'm probably one of the few people that don't give a @#%$ about quality...I'm buying them either way...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Listen. And understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

getting just 1 pair. gotta also wait for:

military iv
white red v
grape v

and black cement iii? are these even coming out?

thats it for me.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

:::::QUESTION:::::

If you are a Footlocker employee......

can you call Eastbay on release day and tell them you are an employee and get your discount? Or does Eastbay not give out discounts on Jordans period? (I know they give discounts over phone on other stuff)

There's not enough hype in the world that should stop anyone from getting these shoes, the post is crazy though, there are plenty of shoe stores that will carry these, matter of fact every major shoe store should have them,

You know, this would be the perfect shoe to take a stand on.....

Listen.

Everybody complains about the quality, and everybody complains about nike air. You all do it, that's why I hardly post in here anymore, because that's all you'll see.

Look. Boycott the Mars IV's........

They'll get the picture that people want a better quality product, and a more OG like product, and that RUBBER tabs aren't enough to make people happy.

You all wanted plastic tabs right? Now they give you rubber, and everything's fine with you guys.

You could boycott the OG color IV's, and really show them that as J/B consumers, you're serious about wanting a better quality product.

now me, I don't care, I don't mind the jumpman instead of nike air, and I don't mind rubber/leather wings instead of plastic, and I know how to wear my shoes minus the small flaws in quality, but if this is something NT's down with, I'd get in the boycott as well.

If you guys wanna do it, we can start a petition or something up, and really show them we're serious.

ISS, UTA.com, Uptowns.net, Howardforums: C Money 88 05-sn
I'm on ebay as c.r.r. shop. If you can't find something in your area, leave me a message and I'll try and help you.

I'm happy with the release, no need for complaints, I plan on buying multiples anyway. Then moving on to the black/caro v's, militaries, grapes, fire red v's, all in that order.
07 Here I Come!

Back
Top Bottom