Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Haha, the retro cards on PYS for both the Miltaries and Mars only have AJ I - AJ XIV. I thought the card went up to XVIII.

Is that an outdated retro card?

I've checked all around stores and it seems like ALOT of pairs have been spoken for. If you don't think you'd be able to get a pair, or miss out on them when you wake up in the morning e-mail me with the size you need I could probably try to find some in your size.
Dr. Doom Foamposite's $199.96 | Tour Yellow IVs $174.96 | White.Black.Green Stabs $69.96
PRIMETIME506
primetime506@aol.com
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89965315]ebay auctions' myspage page
[/url]

Does anyone know the Eastbay product # for these yet?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

A yo, nine five and live. props to yall for offering man. Thats cool of you guys to do that for peeps on here sweatin not gettin them. Hope I can get my 3 pair

I'm pretty sure my whack mall isn't getting them and I dont wanna take a 30 minute drive to a good one.

So what sites are getting them for retail or 130 and lower?

Only sites getting for retail are Finishline and Eastbay. Just call eastbay like at 11:45 and talk to the sales person for 15 minutes until the shoes release.
F/S: NDS White/Silver Vs sz 11 w/lacelocks $150
VVNDS Mist IVs sz 11.5, w/everything $125.
DS Tier-0 AM03 Vars.Red sz 10 $190 - AM360 Silver/Red & White/Silver sz 7.5 $175 each
AIM:Jonny91589 Email Jonny207@yahoo.com

^^^Yes...

Baby J said almost every major retailer will be selling these online...(i.e. Finish Line,Footlocker, Niketown, Eastbay, Footaction, Champs)

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

Thanks alot JR, I'll call some places in my mall hopefully they will get them. Or I'm gonna have to talk to Eastbay tongight :frown:
frown.gif

I have to pick this pair up, since I waited so long for them to re-release them.

Since we are almost 11 hours from release time, I wonder....will this thread be a part of NT History? I mean this post was a step away from the "Im gonna Cop" etc,etc and it shed light on Displeasurement of the Brand (and May I say no one held back lol...) so what do you think?

Champs of XVII, XXII, and XXVI
Member#28-G.O.A.T​

Noooo. I dont think it will be that hectic, no crazy line ups. Try concord and the true blue drop dates. People gettin duffed etc.

Quote:
Dont expect to see good sizes on sunday.

I would have to say don't expect good sizes saturday afternoon. This will probably sell out by noon. Especially here at SoCal and it doesn't matter how many they make and that they are a GR, I won't be able to wake late and get a pair in my size.
====================================
MySpace
I made an airplane out of stone...
I always did like staying at home.​

Why is everyone depending on eastbay and whatnot??for this particular shoe is not a good idea to buy off the internet. There will be a lot of disappointed(sp) NTers complainin about glue stains,creased already and etc. Go to your nearest shoe store and look at your pair before buying.

^^ thats the same way it is in the bay. I always gotta get up early for my shoes

Back
Top Bottom