Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
on niketown.com

do they usually post the link on the main page?

I'm sure it's going to be posted with the Black Cats.
s, and your job will be there when you get back."[/center]

i dont even know if iw anna wake up around 4 some drive to the mall bcuz there might b hella ppl and there might no b so im still tryin to see how bad ppl want them
[/b]​

HEADS UP! finishline is back up cuz i just went on and odered my size 13, i forgot about this release and was lucky enough to keep trying on finishline, good luck!

damn this release reminds me of the Flint release last year. come on NDC, come through for me!
Edit: No Brokeback

Quote:
i dont even know if iw anna wake up around 4 some drive to the mall bcuz there might b hella ppl and there might no b so im still tryin to see how bad ppl want them

what in the huh
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Got through on FL. Got a confirmation, I just hope it goes though. I'm really relieved right now.

BTW, my ONE pair. :smh:
nono.gif
to dudes buyin 10+
Minnesota Twins​
World Series Champions '87 and'91​
Killebrew - Oliva - Carew - Hrbek - Puckett​

i just sat in front of this laptop for 2 hours and 17 mins tryin to get a pair from eastbay and finishline.....and i FINALLY got a pair. ONE. thats to all you 5 pair orderin fools!

lets hope it actually goes thru instead of gettin an email from finishline tellin me that they oversold the shoe.

oh well. i'll try again tommorrow.

What a coincidence lol....I just woke up mine for the same reason...HE WAS PSSST AS HELL LOL.....These better be at 3....

Lmao. My dad is pissed "3 O clock in the morning to order some sneakers? Your F'in Unbelievable"

Quote:
I swear, San Francisco has the most hardcore Jordan Brand fans. Is the person thats number 1 in line the same dude from the Altitudes and DMP's?

If by "hardcore fans" you mean "hypebeasts" then yes they do have the most "hardcore" JB fans...
el jefe de jefes...

I just got through Finishline getting a sz12 amazingly. I checked my Credit Card statement online and it does show that the amount was deducted so it looks like my order went through. Hurry and get yours!!!!!
[/center]

Good luck to the rest of you to get them retail. I hate resellers.
Minnesota Twins​
World Series Champions '87 and'91​
Killebrew - Oliva - Carew - Hrbek - Puckett​

Quote:
Anybody know whats the max pairs resellers get to buy from NDC?

If Nike holds true to form to the last several releases...its a whopping 1 PAIR per household/customer (ie 1 pair per registered accout or biliing address)

BTW the finishline system goes like this
If you see ship in 1-2 days, its coming from FNL main distribution center (your good to go)

If you see ships in 2-4 days, its potentially coming from FNL main distribution center (its on low stock though) (you got a reasonable chance of getting the shoes from the dist. center or it is available in large quantities through FNL stores, someone is bound to fill your order)

If you see ship in 5-10 days the order will be sent out to stores to see if they still have stock to fill the order (essentially meaning your out of luck OR will get somebodys returned pair or display model a few weeks later)

hey just completed order on finishline and once completed went to a blank screen....do u usually get a confirmation from finishline right away or not?

seriously, if u live in socal and u dont know what wss is until now, for this release then just fall back.. haha serious... it is NOT hard to find simple info like that on your own... dude who said hit him up.. cmon pal.. its one of the biggest chains out here... if they cant figure it out on there own then just plain oh well... that is hardly being shady with info. but damn.. fend for yall selves just a little..
www.feelmode.com

Hopefully my order from finishline will go through
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

Back
Top Bottom