Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

They look better on Finishline then Eastbay
100 pages by 6 AM
LOOKING FOR:
Air Jordan Maroon VI 7.5 and 11.5 Box
Air Jordan VI Retro Card
Air Jordan VI Maroon Lace Locks

got my size 12 thru finishline but im still nervous........but they did come thru on my DMPs Finishline>Eastbay
My boys snatching them all in 06. *HALLE*TYRA*EVE*TATIYANA*SERENA*

the entertainment never stops on this thread tonight... and i thought being sick on friday night was the end of the world...

how does i guy that has posted over 2500 times on here not know how jordans fit?
www.feelmode.com

I just passed by Serramonte and they must have close to 100 lined up already. Tanforan is almost the same :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
any niketown free shipping?

order over $200 and it;s free shipping.... sometimes the codes don;t work and you can lose your place when you get into that whole problem.
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

I got mine on eastbay though the phone since the site was acting up. I had them in my car but could never get to checkout.

my game up.​

^^ i looked all over internet but couldnt find anything. free ship 200+ though
Your brain has two parts.

The left brain has NOTHING RIGHT,
and the right brain has NOTHING LEFT.

Not surprised Serramonte and Tanforan lines are crazy, any hyped up Jordan always sells in the Bay Area. For those thinking they are "going to get rich off hypebeasts" keep dreaming. You might be lucky to make 25-50 dollar profit with such a mass produced shoe.
"As long as Black people the world over continue to remain divided along lines of religion, political party and class, we will forever be vunerable to those who seek to enslave and exploit us."

y'all slowing down the site already, not even 12 pac yet...!>!>!?!?!
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Quote:
got 6 pairs. im going to make a fortune

dont hold your breath homie, unless your planning on holding on to them for a few years... there are still thousands left.... and there will be hundreds flooded on ebay for the next while...
www.feelmode.com

If ya'll plan on coppin on NDC... remember that they will drop them AFTER 12am.. could be 1am could be 3am... you never kno with them... good luck to those tryin to cop...

how much do you have to pay to park in the parking garage near Niketown NTSF. or is there cheaper parking somewhere else.
i'm about to line up there in about 2 or 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom