:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Very happy right now. Just walked into my mall and confirmed that Champs is getting a nice shipment. Not sure what the lady who I talked to yesterday was saying that they were not getting them but she was an idiot. Also Footlocker next door is getting them also, but the guy there said they only had 18 pairs. Champs said he thought they had around 30-40 but wasnt sure.

18 pairs? What is this nonsense? There'll probably be 200-300 people in line. Nike should start producing more units
I know, if this is how low it's gonna be in a lot of spots, I can already picture the madness.  Going to call spots around my area to see how many they're getting.  If it's low, probably won't even try.  Boys beast hard out in my area and I can't camp for 12hrs+.  Also got work that morning so online may be my only chance.  5am for me
Yea I can picture it already also... Imagine the resell price on this once it hits CL. A couple of my spots are not getting these at all. Not sure about NTSF yet.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

18 pairs? What is this nonsense? There'll probably be 200-300 people in line. Nike should start producing more units
I know, if this is how low it's gonna be in a lot of spots, I can already picture the madness.  Going to call spots around my area to see how many they're getting.  If it's low, probably won't even try.  Boys beast hard out in my area and I can't camp for 12hrs+.  Also got work that morning so online may be my only chance.  5am for me
Yea I can picture it already also... Imagine the resell price on this once it hits CL. A couple of my spots are not getting these at all. Not sure about NTSF yet.

What part of the bay are you from? And I believe NTSF is doing twitter rsvp again. Hope I can get a pair that way.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

What part of the bay are you from? And I believe NTSF is doing twitter rsvp again. Hope I can get a pair that way.
I'm from the SouthBay... All I know is that this will be a crazy release. Need to send a dm within 10secs.

I dont know if I said this but I'm going to pass. I'm not into the colorway too much. The shoe just dont come together for me. Nubuck or Suede? Doesn't matter...PASS, Guess I will keep reading the post from HYPEBEASTS and RESELLERS going back and forth on "if" they like the shoe or "if" they will cop to resell or trade. Wear the shoes people, dont let the shoes wear you!

^ Unfortunately that's the way the game is these days. The only reason for me to cop these would be as trade bait and other than an attempt online, it's not worth the energy for me. Taking a nice lil break from JB until the Obsidians in June. Really wish these were white based leather as that would've set the blue and orange off perfectly. Good luck to those copping, hoping these aren't dust magnets as that'll be a bad omen for my grails in November.

Whats the resale value on these? 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
semisrs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its like if you want these, get 'em at retail.

Cause after Saturday morning, people will be trying to sell them at $300+.

30t6p3b.gif

Is Midnight still the release time on-line for Eastbay or is 8 a.m. Eastern the new time for them as well?

i really dont see these having any resell value or selling out...this is gonna sit like the 60 pts dmp pack

Originally Posted by zidane4661

i really dont see these having any resell value or selling out...this is gonna sit like the 60 pts dmp pack

They're selling in the 330-400 range on ebay all day long. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Its like if you want these, get 'em at retail.

Cause after Saturday morning, people will be trying to sell them at $300+.

30t6p3b.gif
this is going on right now 

You cant be serious.
These are 4s that are a quickstrike release and commemorate one of the pinnacle moments in Jordan's career. Expect these to resell for $350 after release and slightly climb up like DB 4s.

Originally Posted by sthebest

You cant be serious.
These are 4s that are a quickstrike release and commemorate one of the pinnacle moments in Jordan's career. Expect these to resell for $350 after release and slightly climb up like DB 4s.

DB IV's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these

You cant be serious.
these are not a real "quickstrike" my local hibbetts already has these... they only get general release shoes. Once again, Hibbetts does not get quickstrikes, and these are at Hibbetts, therefore these are not a quickstrike

Was at champs buying some new hats last week, wearing my VIs. One of the workers made a comment about em that sparked up a little shoe conversation. He asked if I was getting these I said it was a game time decision so he brought em out for me to look at.
Meh. Ugly colors imo and they look fake.

If you like em, more power to you.
Once again, good luck to all that want em.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

You cant be serious.

DB IV's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these
True for resale.

False for looks.

Back
Top Bottom