:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Hibb304

No on feet vids? Damn

�
"On feet" starts at 2:00 mark.

Not really the best on feet vid, but its better than nothing.

*Tupac song =�
pimp.gif
They look good on feet. Nice vid

Originally Posted by FreshJs 23

I called 8 retail stores (2 finishlines, 2 champs, 2 footlocker, and 2 DTLR's) where I'm at in Richmond VA and only 1 store is getting them. Is anybody else seeing these not showing up in their local retailers like that or is it just Richmond that isn't getting many?? I know they are a quickstrike but we usually get a lot more than this.

yeah..i was just in Richmond and NO stores I went to was getting them. Had to come back to NY this week to secure a pair....success!!!

just a warning...the numbers on these are VERY low in NY!!! Places that normally get 40-72 pairs of releases, only got 18 pairs of these!!! Dont sleep people

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by just blaze

Are you serious? Can't a playa catch a break. I guess there go my chances of getting a wristband.
Edit: What if mall security kicks them out?

No doubt bro, Im sure they will get kicked out. Then hang out at dennys over there and try again an hr or 2 later until they dont get kicked out. Lol. But yeah, I feel you, I wouldnt stand a chance either. My boy is trying to get me to camp with him. 2 things with that though is I actually have to work this saturday and in the morning, and 2, cant and wont camp for that long. I left those days behind a while ago. Too old for that. Lol
I hear you. I've had it with camping. It was totally different two years ago when there weren't as many people but now it's just gotten to a whole new level. Do you know what time they were allowed to camp for the playoff 12's?
From what I remember when talking to people, People started showing up at 12am.  I think they go kicked out though and came back around 5am

Thanks to who posted the info on the fake pair....copped a pair last week and compared them to the cements and they checked out ok

No doubt bro, Im sure they will get kicked out. Then hang out at dennys over there and try again an hr or 2 later until they dont get kicked out. Lol. But yeah, I feel you, I wouldnt stand a chance either. My boy is trying to get me to camp with him. 2 things with that though is I actually have to work this saturday and in the morning, and 2, cant and wont camp for that long. I left those days behind a while ago. Too old for that. Lol
I hear you. I've had it with camping. It was totally different two years ago when there weren't as many people but now it's just gotten to a whole new level. Do you know what time they were allowed to camp for the playoff 12's?
From what I remember when talking to people, People started showing up at 12am.  I think they go kicked out though and came back around 5am

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I called security and they said they were going to kick people out till 7am but i know that isn't happening since they've always been shady over there.

Yeah bro, n/p. Don't trust the security over there. They always say thing like that and never come through on it. End up missing out listening to them come to find out people have been line up for a few hours already. The thing I hate with that is DCPD will kick out people, and if you were in front before, you come back only to find you lost your spot. Such a gamble and a waste of time. Frustrating really

Yeah bro, n/p. Don't trust the security over there. They always say thing like that and never come through on it. End up missing out listening to them come to find out people have been line up for a few hours already. The thing I hate with that is DCPD will kick out people, and if you were in front before, you come back only to find you lost your spot. Such a gamble and a waste of time. Frustrating really

Yea it does get frustrating to have to deal with them. Hope you get your pair! I guess it's twitter or online for me or nothing.

Originally Posted by Willdex

just a warning...the numbers on these are VERY low in NY!!! Places that normally get 40-72 pairs of releases, only got 18 pairs of these!!! Dont sleep people
luckily I don't live in NYC....hoping these aren't as hyped out here in cali

I hope someone finds out what time they're going to do the Twitter RSVP and post it on here. Someone's gotta know!

Originally Posted by Willdex

had my dude at hoh 34 tell me 34 and 125 will only get 120 pairs each
might have to go there NOW

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

I hope someone finds out what time they're going to do the Twitter RSVP and post it on here. Someone's gotta know!
There was someone who posted the time for the playoff rsvp last week in Santa Monica. 

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

There was someone who posted the time for the playoff rsvp last week in Santa Monica. 

Yeah, i saw that post too.

Back
Top Bottom