:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

congrats, good job! How fast did you send both??
1 in less then 15 seconds and her's in a little over a minute
sent mine to RF in less than 15 also, havent received anything. might be SOL.
ohwell.gif

I got a size 13 first and then a size 14.

did anyone get an rsvp? i sent in less than a minute for both and haven't gotten any notification yet...

i didnt get a confirmation from both nyc and rf
mad.gif

DM'ed both in under 30secs after they tweeted it was open

GOT MY RSVP FROM @NIKENYC:

_____ _____ has a spot in line for the #AJ4Cavs, size 11. Bring your ID on 5/12 for the 8AM to 9:45AM launch to claim your shoes.

responded exactly 2 seconds after there tweet, still haven't heard back from @nikerooseveltFD field twitter, responded there 1 minute 10 seconds after tweet

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by DEpast

To you folks that camp for days for shoes, do you work?

I mean, most people have 9-5s or at least jobs.
County Employee & District Employee

Vacation Time: Check
Sick Time: Check
Personal Time: Check (Use it or Lose it)
Comp Time: Check

I have plenty of time to take off and camp. Keep in mind, I'm still getting paid while waiting in line.
Now, I don't enjoy camping but I gotta do what I gotta do to obtain kicks the I really want.
ohwell.gif

calling in sick to camp for shoes cracks me up.....

Sent to both in under a min and still havent received anything back. Also last time i rsvp at RF i went in for 4-6 and my size wasnt there go figure no luck with this lol

Sent my DM at 11:45 for NTNY, waiting for confirmation now. They took forever to send me confirmation for the Playoffs 12, but when I went to pick them up, they tell me I was the 1st to confirm in my size lol. I got the confirmation fast last week for the 11s tho.

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc

Is it first come first serve for dm or they just pick at random

unless we get someone that says they replied after 5-10 minutes or longer to prove it to be random, then its definitely first come first serve.

Originally Posted by dainfamusgc

Is it first come first serve for dm or they just pick at random

unless we get someone that says they replied after 5-10 minutes or longer to prove it to be random, then its definitely first come first serve.

Thx ive been dm'in right away with sms notification on and i missed out on playoffs and now seems like this one lol. I did get the xi's but when i went didnt have the size smh

Originally Posted by Hibb304

I hate when these release threads turn into twitter RSVP thread.

Agree. Then it will turn into a bunch of tracking info being exchanged about the overseas sights in the days following the release.

The next several pages will be filled with excitement and sadness with the twitter rsvp.

Folks who got the confirmation, and a bunch of stale, angry faces.

laugh.gif

That's what this system has done to these threads now.

It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom