:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ this is why I think they'll resell for lots of $

there is obviously a market for ugly looking IVs
the more tacky and
sick.gif
sneaker
the more $$$$$$$$$
lol, maybe limited + tacky is the right combo for $$$$
so people from miles away know you have something that no business would logically mass produce

seriously, every time that "charity" jordans drop I hope people buy them to support their cause obviously, but I ALWAYS doubt that there will be any resell value for sneakers so ugly.

and I'm proven wrong every time 
laugh.gif

$270 right now in Hollywood. I just grabbed 'em. RSVPed with NTSF also. Got my double. Done with this release and thread.

. . . Maybe I'll try online to help a "FELLOW" NTer out or for trade bait.

Camping in Oregon the past few months have been filled with goons who CANNOT ACT PROPER !!!

I guarantee the RSVP will get harder. All these lakes who swear by it gott deal with the figure people who Came up with these extravagant plans aka opening up 5 accts and getting 10 of their friends to open up twitter accts and synchronize their G-Shocks (yeah, you know you're a SnapBack kid). They're like hi-tech hypebeasts and this isn't what our. Immunity and culture is about. I'm 31 and will still continue to camp.

Usually get my pairs through a friend that works at Footlocker but he can't help me since his store is getting a very limited run, and I won't be in the area to cop regardless..I'm tight because I'm a Knicks fan and wanted these solely because they're NYK colors (I know, I know..They're throwback Cavs colors) but living in NYC makes these damn near impossible to get..I would tell my brother to stop by the mall early and get them for me but because of all the Knicks fans in NYC, he'd have to get there hours early to get on line and I'm not putting him through that

whats a good price for thesE? im not sure if im gonna be able to camp, i'm gonna have to pay reseller but i dont want to pay a ridiculous price.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

My local Craigslist already got a few up for $350+

damn i cant see myself paying 350 for these. i dont even remember the cement 4s selling for that much and they look better than these IMO. i wonder if people actually paying that.

Same here. A lot of em are from twitter rsvp and folks already got em on CL saying shoes will be picked up saturday from NT. Anywhere from $320 - $400

where are yall camping out for these? I heard house of hoops in south coast is line up at 5am and they sell at 7am.

Dm'ed with in 45secs and my sis with in 25secs both no confirmation... Our DMs probably got delayed on the way with all the DM's they have coming in. I know a guy who DMed a minute after and was able to get a size 10.

Fuego! Its a New York thing. Will they be releasing these at a certain time like they did with the lowtop XIs?

Made a few calls yesterday. All the stores I called had them, but in limited numbers.
Was hoping I could get without hassle, but it doesn't look like that will be the case.  I am getting too old for this....

Back
Top Bottom