:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Hoh on 125th is looking like WWE for theses. I'm just waiting for a chair to be thrown.

really whats going on there ?
and when will they sell the shoes 

sounds like another reason to pay more to avoid all this 

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Seriously?! This guy and 6 of his friends! --> http://losangeles.craigsl.../sfv/clo/3009540158.html

All just to re-sell

He already charging 350, then he says delivery available but extra for gas. I hope he gets his pairs and no one buys them off of him.
This thread will be over 100 page by mid day tomorrow

Sadly enough, he will get those pairs and people will buy them. He said they'll be at $400 tomorrow morning, according to his crystal ball!
Someone should ask the guy for pics to prove his place in line!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by to81mn514

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Campout outside of HOH 34th Street in NYC

video-011073.jpg

video_image-051529.jpg

video_image-051526.jpg

video_image-051521.jpg

via SneakerWatch
This is actually the line for the tickets they were handing out for the KD Aunt Pearl's at midnight, not for the Cav 4's
when do the kd's release i aint up on anything but jordans and foams 

edit there are grow men on that line for a pink shoe ? and i mean all pink 

Wrong. They gave out tickets for the KD's but mostly everyone on line is there for the IV's.

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

He already charging 350, then he says delivery available but extra for gas. I hope he gets his pairs and no one buys them off of him.
This thread will be over 100 page by mid day tomorrow

Sadly enough, he will get those pairs and people will buy them. He said they'll be at $400 tomorrow morning, according to his crystal ball!
Someone should ask the guy for pics to prove his place in line!
roll.gif

Since 7 am... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
          and before someone comments I'm not really paying above retail for these.. So take your fingers off they keys and calm down!

that one guy in the video says he was gonna camp out for 2 damn weeks. 2 weeks?!?. Don't they have jobs? Don't they have wives to attend?

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Since 7 am... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
          and before someone comments I'm not really paying above retail for these.. So take your fingers off they keys and calm down!
laugh.gif
I might stop by the Glendale Galleria today and see what this fool looks like. Or make him lose his spot in line.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Since 7 am... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I might stop by the Glendale Galleria today and see what this fool looks like. Or make him lose his spot in line.

I was thinking the same thing.. Probably someone I went to High School with. Lol.    Just got the pic. 

^^^^^what are they, 10 years old? HAHAHA! There is NO WAY I would pay those loser children resell prices. Kids, get an education.

They're probably 18 and go to Glendale Community College, so not only do they have way too much time on their hands.. they also don't have a future.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   ^^ All ya'll probably right. 

So anyone got update on Bev Center?  Waiting for a ride but don't wanna bother if it's already swamped!

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

If you are able to add your size to your cart, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, depending on the launch and how many pairs we have available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray
I know you aren't guaranteed your pairs until you've checked out, but adding shoes to your cart pretty much "holds" you a pair right?
So if we get the shoes on the cart and the website crashes, we can come back 20 min later and still check out?
We do not hold any pairs for you if you are able to add the shoes to your cart.  This is because we are also taking phone orders from the same stock at the same time.  You will need to submit your order before we set a pair aside for you.  Our website has not crashed on a shoe launch for a few months now since our new ordering system has been implemented.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Spoke to the campers at HOH 34th street. Hear their thoughts on the camping experience:

"Cavs" Air Jordan IV Campers Speak Out

via SneakerWatch
Can't even hear half of what the people are saying in the video because of the genius editor's idea to play music at the same time.
tired.gif
that Dallas Penn "internets" guy needs to make a video for this release

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

This is actually the line for the tickets they were handing out for the KD Aunt Pearl's at midnight, not for the Cav 4's
All these dudes are lining up to buy a pink shoe? It's like 95% men, why do they want a pink shoe?
Cause they broke and can't afford the Cav 4's or Elite's coming out tomorrow so they take what they can get for $95 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Still, can you imagine turning up for basketball practice or a game in all pink shoes? You'd be laughed out of the gym.  

Since 7 am... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing.. Probably someone I went to High School with. Lol.    Just got the pic. 

I'm calling mall security to make up some bull about these kids disturbing the shoppers !!

Back
Top Bottom