:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by allensoko

pick up my pairs today, people were desperate to buy em from me before i can even pick em up. 
but for some reason my 4s came in an OLDER jordan box. they couldnt even give me a  black jordan box. smh

5Ib5K65F33K33Ge3N4c5cd9dafc6e36441469.jpg

They did the same thing to me and it was Nike santa Monica.

Honestly, in my area, not too many people came out for these.

It was a bunch of sizes left over from the line, so the manager let people buy the remaining sizes since they didn't sell out in the beginning.

It'll be interesting to see how many people come out for the Military 4s on June 9th.

So far, on 4s, the quality is like this: Cavs > White Cements IMO.

the quality on these is surprisingly good....wish every retro was like this, quality wise

easy pickup....but passed up on these...they look off for some reason....the material and colorway, just doesnt look good to me

Originally Posted by yanky

Group Shot

I am missing the Doernbecher's. Not that I didnt have money. It was the first time I wanted to purchase a Doernbecher and wasnt properly educated on where to find em.
The ebay prices are average $700 now. I don't want em that bad

Maybe when I start working

what day do y'all think FNL would be able to ship these Saturday release shoes out? provided that my order doesn't get canceled of course?

Wow, these have more pages than the 11 lows.

laugh.gif

Anyways, anyone know (don't know if its been answered already) why these have the black product label while the White Cements have the red one?
e6t0ut.png

*pic taken from my YT video

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I am missing the Doernbecher's. Not that I didnt have money. It was the first time I wanted to purchase a Doernbecher and wasnt properly educated on where to find em.

The ebay prices are average $700 now. I don't want em that bad

Maybe when I start working

Still not worth $700 imo.

so i called  finishline---told them online it states that my order is processing--so i spoke to csr and they told me my order is "picked"--first time successful online--hopefully im good

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

so i called  finishline---told them online it states that my order is processing--so i spoke to csr and they told me my order is "picked"--first time successful online--hopefully im good

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Its only available at Champs and ONLY IN-STORE.
Went to local Champs and the guy tells me FL had them too. Also tells me that HOH will have them next week but he couldn't give me a date.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

All this for a shoe that would have been labled as a fake a couple of years ago

One of the realest statements, unfortunately that's Niketalk, quick to say fake when a colorway isn't officially authorized by Jordan Brand. How sad. LOL
That's basically the definition of fake, so why wouldn't we label it as fake?

Back
Top Bottom