:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by geoff2005

DM for santa monica is live

lol i was carrying lunch for the people at my work, ran and dropped everything to get the DM in... i hope i didn't miss out but i think i did... on to NTLA...

Originally Posted by jcs11702

missed it with SM. My DM was at around 40 seconds. Not good enough for this release.

I did it within 10 sec...let's see what happens

I can't deal with the twitter crap and the terrible line that have become worse then ever .

I pretty much stuck to over paying from crappy mom and pops not to deal with this b.s.

You clowns lineing up for days and fighting in the malls has turned this hobby into a job and when a hobby becomes a job its slowly not fun anymore.

you gotta wait up to 10-30 minutes for the DM confirm to get to you.. NT workers will tell you if you don't receive a confirm by 7-8pm you missed out..

No luck for me with NTNY....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

missed it with SM. My DM was at around 40 seconds. Not good enough for this release.

same here, right when i got a text. i went straight to DM typed it and well see. at most took me 20 secs. i call BS on this RSVP system if neither of us gets it

Originally Posted by jmitch2604

Originally Posted by spenna316

I sent my DM to NT boston no more then 15 sec after it went live.  Any other NTboston peeps have luck? Its pretty much luck...
Was able to speak with a CS rep about the twitter rsvp yesterday and the women on the phone told me they receive a "few hundred" within the first 30 seconds 
eek.gif
  Knowing that information wont make me upset when I strike out.  Hope this helps and puts it into perspective on how many tweets they actually get in such a short period of time.  

I just got my confirmation for NTBOSTON, My girl and I both sent messages at the same time, I got a confirmation she didn't. 
for the same size?

Do you guys know how strict the are with the hashtag. What if mine had a space in it. # buzzerbeater. Damn iPhone auto correct. I hope they aren't anal about it because of this.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Wow 10 seconds you "should" be good...sent my DM about a minute in so I'm definitely out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jmitch2604

Originally Posted by spenna316

I sent my DM to NT boston no more then 15 sec after it went live.  Any other NTboston peeps have luck? Its pretty much luck...
Was able to speak with a CS rep about the twitter rsvp yesterday and the women on the phone told me they receive a "few hundred" within the first 30 seconds 
eek.gif
  Knowing that information wont make me upset when I strike out.  Hope this helps and puts it into perspective on how many tweets they actually get in such a short period of time.  

I just got my confirmation for NTBOSTON, My girl and I both sent messages at the same time, I got a confirmation she didn't. 
wow!  Ya then I guess I struck out...I have yet to get a confirmation.  Bummer.  JW, how quick were you to send the dm?  I had everything already typed in on the DM and just entered the #AJ4CLE and sent it right away.  Damm! 

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Do you guys know how strict the are with the hashtag. What if mine had a space in it. # buzzerbeater. Damn iPhone auto correct. I hope they aren't anal about it because of this.
They are actually pretty anal about it.. I know for sure you can't mispell it.

Just got my confirmation from NTSF!!!! whew, that was pretty fast... good luck to the rest of you guys!

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

Just got my confirmation from NTSF!!!! whew, that was pretty fast... good luck to the rest of you guys!

Damn, good stuff, what size did you rsvp for? This might be the first time I've failed on the Twitter crap

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Damn, good stuff, what size did you rsvp for? This might be the first time I've failed on the Twitter crap
Yea me too... crossing my fingers!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Size 9.... Got these for my nephew as a graduation gift... good luck bro

Saw that I had a DM and I was 
happy.gif
happy.gif
  Then I saw it was just some fool asking me a damn question. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom