:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Saw that I had a DM and I was 
happy.gif
happy.gif
  Then I saw it was just some fool asking me a damn question. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

sent dm to nike SF in 3 seconds or less. 5 minutes later got a DM for a size 10.
smile.gif
i dont live there tho but my girl's gonna pick it up for me. 
pimp.gif

to the 3 people who messaged me saying I was lying... +%$ would I lie for, who would I be trying to impress?... You guys know who you are, you're the ones that need to grow up
grin.gif

23mskds.jpg

What Nike San Fran, LA, and Santa Monica should do is release the rsvp at the same time and watch the chaos.

Originally Posted by tyteabs

sent dm to nike SF in 3 seconds or less. 5 minutes later got a DM for a size 10.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

I hope its under your girl's name. Cause if its not, she won't be able to pick it up.

Just got my confirmation for a size 10 from NTSF.

Once again my girl and I sent out tweets at the same time and once again I got a pair and she did not!

I'm 3 for 3 so far with the RSVP Twitter system.....

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by tyteabs

smile.gif
pimp.gif

I hope its under your girl's name. Cause if its not, she won't be able to pick it up.
yes sir it is.

I really hate this system... There's gotta be a better way than seeing who can respond to a tweet in less than 5 seconds.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by jcs11702

missed it with SM. My DM was at around 40 seconds. Not good enough for this release.

I did it within 10 sec...let's see what happens
same here, right when i got a text. i went straight to DM typed it and well see. at most took me 20 secs. i call BS on this RSVP system if neither of us gets it
got my DM....back to Nike SM again.  It practically feels like a second home...been going every Sat almost for the last few weeks...
laugh.gif

was out eating and monitoring my phone at the same time...sent my DM about 2 minutes after their tweet
indifferent.gif

My friend just text me a pic of his RSPV for a 10.5... he said he got the text from NT while driving, pulled over, and then had to type in all the info on his phone (minute and a half ?!?)... you guys will get yours

Nope, pretty sure if you dont send DM within first 15 seconds, you're assed out. I sent one 40 seconds in for a 9.5 and no go for me.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Just got my confirmation for a size 10 from NTSF.

Once again my girl and I sent out tweets at the same time and once again I got a pair and she did not!

I'm 3 for 3 so far with the RSVP Twitter system.....

Damn good job bro.. Still waiting on mines. I think I didnt get through fast enough on this one. The last 2 rsvp I got a confirmation within 30minutes.

Sent my DM to SF for a size 10 within a 15 second window and still no confirmation. Since 2 peeps already received a confirmation for a size 10 guess I won't get it. SMH. Congrats to those who got it.

Back
Top Bottom