:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Besides being fast you need a luck. I sent my DM faster for the Playoff 12s and I missed out, and these 4s were allegedly limited.

Got my confirmation with NTLA for a size 10. That makes me 3/3 with Jordan releases via TwitterRSVP. Still debating on whether to cop or not. They're great for the collection because of the history behind them, but I'm not too fond of the colorway.

I also find it odd with the way they worded the DM. "You have a spot in line for the #AJ4CLEVLA, size 10. The launch will be 10-2PM on 5/12. ID is required." It makes it seem like you didn't actually secure a pair and you have to wait in a line. They also cut their pickup window to 2PM from 5PM.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
this rsvp thing is awesome!! much better than raffles and lining up

exactly! never liked lining up. dont wana risk my life for no shoes

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I never once questioned the Twitter RSVP system for NTSF, I've always thought it was first come, first serve, but hearing others DMing before me and not getting confirmations seems weird to me.

I still think it's first come first serve. If I'm not mistaken, don't they go by size order as opposed to DM order? Like they check for all the 7.5s first, then all the 8s, then 8.5s, and so on. So in a sense its first come first serve by size. 

I'm just not sure if they are receiving my DMs or not. That's my concern at this point. I mean, I sent a DM to another NT and they answered my question, but with NTSF nothing. I'm following them and doing everything correctly. I sent the DM within 30-35 secs. I gotta get this resolved.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Got my confirmation with NTLA for a size 10. That makes me 3/3 with Jordan releases via TwitterRSVP. Still debating on whether to cop or not. They're great for the collection because of the history behind them, but I'm not too fond of the colorway.

I also find it odd with the way they worded the DM. "You have a spot in line for the #AJ4CLEVLA, size 10. The launch will be 10-2PM on 5/12. ID is required." It makes it seem like you didn't actually secure a pair and you have to wait in a line. They also cut their pickup window to 2PM from 5PM.

They are releasing the Lebron Taxi and KDs too. Of course there will be a line.

lol at twitter reserve system, sorry nike i have a job cant be twiddling my fingers waiting around all day for a tweet ill take my chances calling fishbay but if not one to the next shoe dont got time with this bs

Vegas' sent the tweet an hour ago and hasn't said the window is closed yet and I still haven't gotten a response

My boy was able to get his 2 pairs from ntsf. I missed it but my girl dm'ed within 15 secs. Nothing! Oh well, what can u do. Hes a 12 tho im size 9.5. But still

missed out at both LA and SM. Anyone want to trade your size 9 Cavs IV for my reserved pair of 9.5 LBJ9 taxi ?

you will make more money with a full time job than wasting 2 days camping out reselling these even if its just a minimum wage job... these are not the yeezys or the south beach

looking at pics of ppl camping out now with the twitter rsvp thing i almost feel like im watching cavemen trying to start a fire with 2 sticks, completely inefficient and a waste of your time.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
which is why i rather deal with the RSVP system.

Rsvp is hit and miss and i know i sure as well never be able to get pair because im always working

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
which is why i rather deal with the RSVP system.

Rsvp is hit and miss and i know i sure as well never be able to get pair because im always working
hit or miss is fine, im just not going to camp 2 days to spend 175 dollars for shoes. i got so many shoes that if i miss a release, its not even a big deal

I got my dm in to NTSF, sent it probably about 30  seconds after I got the text from my phone.  I use echofon for my twitter, don't know if the twitter app that people use might have something to do with it or not but I got my confirmation an hour later for a size 12

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by zidane4661

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Campout outside of HOH 34th Street in NYC

video-011073.jpg

video_image-051529.jpg

video_image-051526.jpg

video_image-051521.jpg

via SneakerWatch

How can these people afford sneakers when theyre online for 2 days and not working

These are the same people that turn right around and resell the shoes at an exaggerated price!
smh if this is how its gonna be for the militaries. 
i just tried the DM to NTSF and never got an answer. it was a good run with the pre-ordering in person, niketown, but looks like ill have to wait in line while on my phone. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

I got my dm in to NTSF, sent it probably about 30  seconds after I got the text from my phone.  I use echofon for my twitter, don't know if the twitter app that people use might have something to do with it or not but I got my confirmation an hour later for a size 12

was in well before a minute cuz i sent dm from twitter on laptop as soon as i got the notification. Don't know what happened and upset to see people get my thiers even tho they mite have been later than mine. Its all good on to the nextCongrats to all that got thier pairs

Guys complaining about their twitter not working after they tweeted 45+ seconds later are funny.... think about it, these shoes are limited and you probably have EVERY sneakerhead in your city camping on their twitter account... seconds matter

Back
Top Bottom