:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

AT ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL?!??

ARE YOU !*@@#@+ SERIOUS!?!?

%*#* like this makes me never want to go home. Holy %*#*

This Nike/Jordan %@!% is absolutely absurd now.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 are u kidding me????
Happy I'm gonna stroll in past all of them to pick up mine at niketown
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by riddla713

no tax and fre shipping
pimp.gif

How?? 
eyes.gif
When you live in Anchorage

i live in houston, tx bro. websites like jimmy jazz can only charge tax to customers who live in a state that has a brick & mortar jimmy jazz location. i always get free shipping and no tax on jimmy jazz and eastbay becauses those companies do not have a brick & mortar location in texas. when i order from footaction, champs, finsih line, footlocker or nikestore i get charged tax because all of those companies have brick & mortar locations in texas. i hope that helps you in the future
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Is eastbay double boxing yet?
Our warehouse is not yet set up for double boxing. However, the Jordan Retro IV "Cavs" will be double boxed.

EastbayRep- Kristin
What time are the flood gates opening up?
7AM?

Why JB makes limited releases like these up to size 13 or 14 is beyond me. They basically make shoes decisions for me now.

people waiting 2 days for these shoes out in pasadena. People probably taking L's on these from nike santa monica/la
the vid is messed up for this one, but its usually not like this for them.

^^ I was gonna head out to Neo around 2 earlier today.. Glad I didn't . Lol
Damn I remember when that spot used to be pretty low on the radar. Get there at 6 am and you were good for your pair.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

^^ I was gonna head out to Neo around 2 earlier today.. Glad I didn't . Lol
Damn I remember when that spot used to be pretty low on the radar. Get there at 6 am and you were good for your pair.

i feel you on that. good for them having loyal customers to camp out that long, resellers or not.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by geoff2005

50% of people who are buying these are looking to resell. No way these shoes went from pass to must cop within 2 weeks. I think its only the limited tag on these. I hope Nike decides to !$+% with resellers and do a restock later

That would be awesome
It will happen
i highly doubt it. they canceled a lot of orders from the WC 4s which r supposedly GR. with these being QS/ limited whatever u call it.. guess we'll wait n see

Say what you want about camping. All I gotta do is wait a little bit and watch my bootleg of Avengers on the iPad and got the adult and youth 7Y for my wife that i came for. Have fun waiting online and good luck.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Homie on IG just posted this photo here's 1 of 3 lines at RFM Long Island NY..

I like this shoe, but I did not expect any crazy demand for them. It's almost as if standing in line for Jordans has become a hobby. It's like people just like the idea of it.

That line though 
laugh.gif

How do you guys feel about selling TwitterRSVPs? Do you categorize it alongside reselling?

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

That line though 
laugh.gif

How do you guys feel about selling TwitterRSVPs? Do you categorize it alongside reselling?

IMO it's all the same.   
  But how does that work? You have to show up with ID. ?  Basically paying to just go in and have someone pick your kicks up for you?

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

IMO it's all the same.   
  But how does that work? You have to show up with ID. ?  Basically paying to just go in and have someone pick your kicks up for you?
Yeah, pretty much. Meet up, get the money, and pick up the shoes for the person.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 are u kidding me????
Happy I'm gonna stroll in past all of them to pick up mine at niketown
happy.gif

EXACTLY. thats why i like the RSVP system. coz mall security and cops lately have been telling cats they cant campout anymore. even @ HOH south coast. 

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

All this for a shoe that would have been labled as a fake a couple of years ago

One of the realest statements, unfortunately that's Niketalk, quick to say fake when a colorway isn't officially authorized by Jordan Brand. How sad. LOL

So whose all campin out RIGHT NOW and where u camping out at???? Also do y'all think u guys are good for ur sizes??? I'm in Seattle already campin out and were first in line...

Back
Top Bottom