:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I'm sure many of you share the same sentiment about finishline as I do when it comes to popular releases.  The deal isn't done until the shoes arrive at your house.  Yeah, I know you got an order confirmation. Yeah, I know your credit card was charged.  Been there, done that and ended up with nada.  From personal experience, it seems you have a greater chance of receiving your order if you order one pair vs two.  Just my personal experience.  Good luck to those of you who got pass step one

Really hoping my 2 pairs goes through even though I didn't get no comfirmation but my card was charged! Take the money, just send my shoes FNL!

I was able to hit the mall at 650, and walked out with two pairs from two diff spots(FootLocker and Champs) by 900. Good day is a good day.

copped my 2 pairs
pimp.gif

went and picked up a few more pairs today.....you gotta love getting to know people and getting the hook up. RULE #1 GET TO KNOW YOUR SNEAKER STORE EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!

{ people not learning with FNL yet....every release its 100 posts gassing them up then in a day or two the forum will be flooded with i hate fnl posts

good luck to those who got thru tho....i tried online and everything was crashed...ended up at a local spot and was in and out in 20 mins...they said some people had been out there since 9pm last night
nerd.gif

game done changed!

33ynuj8.jpg

Called finish line. They said most likely if your card was charged and didn't get a confirmation email then you would not get your shoes. Also NBA Store did apparently have them but in very small quantities (24 pairs I was told) and they were by phone only.

Had issues before with ordering online with FNL ,But since i used safari as my browser since the concords everything was good from then!

ended up getting 3 pairs

was pretty crazy at the mall this morning though.

same damn kids that don't wear jordans showing up to resell these. so annoying but whatever i got my pairs.

congrats to everyone who got their pairs! i know it wasn't easy

I tried my luck at our local mall. I got there at 9:30am and stores open at 10am. I got inside and didn't see anyone lined up. The gates at both Foot Locker and Champs were halfway. The guy at Foot Locker told me they didn't get'em, but Champs did (which is odd, cause it's usually the other way around). The guys working at Champs acted like there weren't any left to go around. They asked what size I wear and he just shook his head after I responded. Another guy came in to see what the deal was and they just kept talking to these people whom I'm assuming they were holding pairs for. One of the chicks was on the phone apparently seeing if she needs to pickup another pair for someone. We figure it's a bust and both walk outside the mall. Turns out that kid was the second person at the mall and he already went in there once before that and was told they didn't have anything that'd fit. I told him something didn't seem right and that we should go back. We walk in and the dude tells us there are actually two pairs left, a 9.5 and 10.5. I took the smaller size so he could get a shoe that fit. To make a long story short, I need to get a job at a shoe store.

Easy pass for me. I called fl to see if they sold out...and they did. Grey and team orange next week. Congrats to all the cats who were able to cop these. I just didn't dig the colorway

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I tried my luck at our local mall. I got there at 9:30am and stores open at 10am. I got inside and didn't see anyone lined up. The gates at both Foot Locker and Champs were halfway. The guy at Foot Locker told me they didn't get'em, but Champs did (which is odd, cause it's usually the other way around). The guys working at Champs acted like there weren't any left to go around. They asked what size I wear and he just shook his head after I responded. Another guy came in to see what the deal was and they just kept talking to these people whom I'm assuming they were holding pairs for. One of the chicks was on the phone apparently seeing if she needs to pickup another pair for someone. We figure it's a bust and both walk outside the mall. Turns out that kid was the second person at the mall and he already went in there once before that and was told they didn't have anything that'd fit. I told him something didn't seem right and that we should go back. We walk in and the dude tells us there are actually two pairs left, a 9.5 and 10.5. I took the smaller size so he could get a shoe that fit. To make a long story short, I need to get a job at a shoe store.
so u wanna make minimum wage. CMON! it aint that serious! these are just shoes!

Had way too many brews last night..
Just now woke up.. So I missed everything..

Oh well.. Only wanted these for trade bait.

Congrats to all those who copped and completed their missions..

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

I'd work part-time at a retailer if it meant first dibs and discounts on the shoes I'm wasting A LOT of money on now. 

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Had way too many brews last night..
Just now woke up.. So I missed everything..

Oh well.. Only wanted these for trade bait.

Congrats to all those who copped and completed their missions..
Brotha, been there before.

maybe you're lucky, I woke up early and got shut out on the Jordan's...
2 hours checking and refreshing evey site I know. Sad day...
Should have stayed in bed.

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

I'd work part-time at a retailer if it meant first dibs and discounts on the shoes I'm wasting A LOT of money on now. 

Even the career guys at these stores are not that well paid.
 Yea, they get a discount but putting up with all the calls and crap cannot be easy.

Originally Posted by str8balln

Really hoping my 2 pairs goes through even though I didn't get no comfirmation but my card was charged! Take the money, just send my shoes FNL!

hope u get em bro. fnl n ndc has been canceling orders as of late. 

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Kid in front of me floating in his shoes got the only 13.. Stuck with this 12
As another size 13 guy i know how it goes. Often only 2 - 3 size 13's and they go quick.
Funny as hell the expression "the kid was floating in his shoes"

I'm a little confused...see them going for 250+ all over the place but i woke up at 8:30, strolled down to the mall, walked into my FA and dude said he had 8, 10, 10.5 and 13 left with nobody in the store but the 3 employees. Good nights sleep plus got my size 10...easier than the XI lows
laugh.gif
 WTH!?!

Originally Posted by tyteabs

Originally Posted by str8balln

hope u get em bro. fnl n ndc has been canceling orders as of late. 
I think I got like (6) order cancellations from NDC the past six months.
Prior to that I had (0) cancellations in the last 10 years.
What's up with Nikey? too busy counting all that cash they rake in from every release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

I'm a little confused...see them going for 250+ all over the place but i woke up at 8:30, strolled down to the mall, walked into my FA and dude said he had 8, 10, 10.5 and 13 left with nobody in the store but the 3 employees. Good nights sleep plus got my size 10...easier than the XI lows
laugh.gif
 WTH!?!

Wow, I wish I lived in "Funky Town USA"

Back
Top Bottom