:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

My local Craig's list is highend $370 low end $320 Resellers are taggin dat *$@ boy! The devil be sittin on my shoulders sometimes but I ain't goin do the game like dat.

i seen a pair on ebay just now end with 20 something bids 385 shipped. 
my local cl is the same. i got people asking 400 on the high end but 300 on low end. actually i seen one person selling for 260 but im sure that gone by now. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by melo8584

Easy cop for me. Got the size sticker that footlocker was passing out to guarantee your size. Walked in, copped mine, then walked down to Champs to scoop a pair for a homie. It was really only 30-40 ppl at Memorial City mall. Either cats in the H didn't care too much for these or they all flooded the Galleria like always. Oh well. Glad I was able to get mine.
THEY FLOODED THE GALLERIA. IT WAS INSANE. THEY CALLED THE PARAMEDICS FOR A DUDE THAT FAINTED/HAD A SEIZURE INSIDE OF HOUSE OF HOOPS. THAT'S WHY THE LINE TOOK FOREVER TO MOVE. SAW AS THEY WERE TAKING THE YOUNG DUDE OUT.
Damn thats messed up and melo i wonder why the playoff release couldnt be like that . 
It was ridiculous 

nikerooseveltfd had a left over rsvp tweet and i responded within 20 seconds and didnt get a message back. Im Heated!

Why does everyone keep saying ebay bids are ending near 400 shipped? I have yet to see one go above 325 shipped...

Everyone stop bumping up your resell price...

for some reason my checkout time was super fast on these wasnt expecting a 2min checkout back in bed by 8:04
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

My local Craig's list is highend $370 low end $320 Resellers are taggin dat *$@ boy! The devil be sittin on my shoulders sometimes but I ain't goin do the game like dat.

i seen a pair on ebay just now end with 20 something bids 385 shipped. 
my local cl is the same. i got people asking 400 on the high end but 300 on low end. actually i seen one person selling for 260 but im sure that gone by now. 
Damn Craigslist here in Los Angeles ain't that bad. I saw most around $280 with some asking $300.... I think the highest I saw was $350.    I was def. expecting for people to be asking for the moon since they were "quickstrike". 

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Why does everyone keep saying ebay bids are ending near 400 shipped? I have yet to see one go above 325 shipped...

Everyone stop bumping up your resell price...

now you have

There are plenty of buy it nows around $300 shipped still sitting...someone probably just took the bait of shill bidding.

Here are some item codes on ebay: (Not promoting my auction dont even have one)

All 300 and under shipped...on the day the price will be the highest too. 

picked up my pair at NTLA. went to NTSM to pick up my KD aunt pearls. this boy came up to me and wanna buy my kicks and i was like nehhh im keeping em. sneaker game messed up. smdh

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Um no....I'm not.... These might make u mad.....

The only 4s I'll need in my life....

those are nice but nothing about jordan brand or nike in general could get me mad. if i want something i can just buy it and it'd still be cheaper than what i spend on Gucci and LV shoes. 
don't be so mad tho bro i'm sure you can get a pair when the hype dies down for the low

tumblr_lr9nd0mOsU1r2l73so1_500.gif

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

those are nice but nothing about jordan brand or nike in general could get me mad. if i want something i can just buy it and it'd still be cheaper than what i spend on Gucci and LV shoes. 
don't be so mad tho bro i'm sure you can get a pair when the hype dies down for the low

tumblr_m231slhp011qjcrtpo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

tumblr_m231slhp011qjcrtpo1_500.gif

The one of little Aubrey gets me every time.......LOL!!!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by John Mayer

dude someone hit up iljapino about these idiots posting their multiple pairs.

clearly reselling and advertising.

get da banz ready

Why do people get emotional like this???
di que emotional.
sit in the corner kitty

catattackp1.gif

NTSF just tweeted that a few sizes are available via Twitter RSVP.... If any Bay Area heads need help, send me an email!

Originally Posted by SamB

Hope everyone who really wanted em got em...

nope, lot of people are assed out. I'll catch a re-up tho. Not sweating it. Ebay or aftermarket resellers aren't an option for me.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

dude someone hit up iljapino about these idiots posting their multiple pairs.

clearly reselling and advertising.

get da banz ready

Why do people get emotional like this???
di que emotional.
sit in the corner kitty

catattackp1.gif

stopit.png
........still emotional I see....

Back
Top Bottom