:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

so back to the shoes since it seems as if this dude got everyone filling up the thread basically calling him out haha.. anyone having any creasing issues or anything?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST SOLD ONE OF MY PAIRS IN THE BUY/SELL FORUM FOR $265 SHIPPED. MARKET SEEMS TO BE BETWEEN $260-$280 SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF EBAY.

damn yo you could have got at least another $100.00 on your price 
you did the buyer a favor 

Not really. That's about the going rate on nt and iss. The buy/sell area is flooded with these.

i dont know dude off niketalk there going for alot more

Originally Posted by indianabound

"at least another $100"

Where are these going for $360?

There are people in the buying/selling area starting these off at $300 max with no takers and ending up with done deals around $230-50.
if your in the ny area go to the small stores and at flight club there selling in the $425.00 range 

"at least another $100"

There are people in the buying/selling area starting these off at $300 max with no takers and ending up with done deals around $230-50.
if your in the ny area go to the small stores and at flight club there selling in the $425.00 range 
NY is never a good basis for shoe prices..Flight Club sells everything for outrageous prices

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its a nice shoe. not because of the CAVS or Knicks scheme. I personally like the black with blue and orange hits.

i too think this. but I think their full potential is reached when you change the laces from black to orange. the bright orange hits against the dull black and muted royal blue really makes the shoe look unique without them being too over the top (like the DB 4s)

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

"at least another $100"

NY is never a good basis for shoe prices..Flight Club sells everything for outrageous prices
hrrmmm, I guess that means that someone is buying
Originally Posted by Boader254

Flight club price x .8 = going rate
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

basically

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

its a nice shoe. not because of the CAVS or Knicks scheme. I personally like the black with blue and orange hits.

i too think this. but I think their full potential is reached when you change the laces from black to orange. the bright orange hits against the dull black and muted royal blue really makes the shoe look unique without them being too over the top (like the DB 4s)
I gotta try that. Any particular lace brand or size you use for jordans? I need a white pair for my true blues. 

Why would anyone compare flightclub prices to selling off a forum, everything evens out.

Ebay prices are $270-$310 , minus fees total around $240-260

Flightclub minus their fees, your getting the same.
In a forum you're just cutting out the middle man.

Why would anyone compare flightclub prices to selling off a forum, everything evens out.

Ebay prices are $270-$310 , minus fees total around $240-260

Flightclub minus their fees, your getting the same.
In a forum you're just cutting out the middle man.

FC is at $425 so you end up at $340 after their 20% commission...

Who here remembers this throwback moment? haha.

1989 - Jordan makes "the shot" over Craig Ehlo.
1989 - Karl Kani was founded

Who would've known "23" years later this jersey would have some meaning to it?
laugh.gif

f651656aeed057995678dfd8516d4203295bf98c_r.jpg

Originally Posted by trae22can

just helped out 2 fellow NTers

Good looks trae.. I'm really looking forward to getting my pair in the mail this wk. can't wait to take pix w my 7D!

If anyone wants to help me out with a size 9 id appreciate it. Fell victim to the classic FNL cancellation. Emailed them and they basically told me I checked out too slow. Idk how that is even possible I was clicking away like a madman and I even paid with paypal. SMH finishline you failed me again

I just called finshline about my order that was still pending on paypal and was told "You were not selected to receive a pair".

Back
Top Bottom