:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

It's the best color of the IV. The og colors are dull. 
Hardly. The OG colorways are the best, but these are one of the best retro + colorways for the the IVs (right up there with Cool Greys, Columbias, Oreos, and Lightnings)
CAnt wait to get my first pair of black/cement/red 4s at the end of this year. One of my holy grails. (top 3)
pimp.gif
2012 is like the year of the 4s.. pretty nice choices all around.. can't wait for the fire red too

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

NY is never a good basis for shoe prices..Flight Club sells everything for outrageous prices

nyc has become unbelievable with there pricing 
Yea flight club can not be used as a reference. 
i'm not talking about flight club when i am talking price in nyc 
i mean small retail stores that get stock direct from nike

now there have always been crooks that buy a shoe from nike for 53% of the box and charge another $150.00 and more to the price other used to charge $20.00 $30.00 and a little more

but now these same stores have become worse then the nickel and dime resellers

when its only the customers like me to blame

only reason i'm paying more is not to deal with the line up crap and the shoe selling out on the net 

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

@sunshineblotters... Be careful bro jus cuz we all share the same passion don't mean we all share the same morals... Hope ur all good tho man...

I'm not too worried bout it since he billed me through PayPal at $240. If worse comes to worse I will get $200 back through some long process (at least that is how it works on eBay). But I'd rather have the kicks since the 4s and 6s are my faves and my collection is seriously lacking. It is my goal to get all of them this year.
But when you say you will have tracking info by tomorrow (now today) evening and I can't get a reply to my emails, then I think the worst (as I rightfully should)

Not sure how anyone could sat FNL is a good place to buy new releases, every time I try to order I get the "we cannot accept payment" error and it charges my card each and every time. Customer service is horrible and they cancel your order if you do get through. If you got these off FNL consider yourself extremely lucky and what goes around comes around as one day FNL will screw you.

You guys selling for $300+ must be catching kids that aren't experienced in the "shoe game." I live in NYC where these are extremely hyped due to being Knicks colors and they're going on CL for around $260..And since it's CL, prices are almost always negotiable..I've seen a couple for 300 or more but those are the same guys reposting a few days later for a lot less

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Ppl are payin that much... I sold 3 pairs...2 for $325 each and 1 for $340 as well... Keepin other two for myself...

That's some major profit! Where are you selling these for that much, New York or Cleveland??
I barely was able to get rid of 2 pairs for 250$ each lol. Mad props though man.

Seattle.. All three on release date... Also traded an 11 for my actual size 9.5 so now I have 2 9.5s chillin

If someone could do me a favor that would be greatly appreciated. I might have to file a paypal claim on dude, since he won't respond. I just want a sz 11.5 pair

WOW!

Its sad what the sneaker game has come to, the thread has turned from copping nice kicks that you like
to " hey i sold my 4 pair for $350 " " i only got mine for 250"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its sad!!!

Buy what YOU like and stop messing it up for people who actually like the kicks and want them to WEAR...

YOU RESELLERS ARE LAME!!! LMAOOO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

WOW!

Its sad what the sneaker game has come to, the thread has turned from copping nice kicks that you like
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its sad!!!

Buy what YOU like and stop messing it up for people who actually like the kicks and want them to WEAR...

laugh.gif

you coming at resellers but you got a pair of shoes for sale in your sig bruh.....
rudy.png

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

WOW!

roll.gif
roll.gif
Its sad!!!

laugh.gif

2pzwh3b.gif

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Not sure how anyone could sat FNL is a good place to buy new releases, every time I try to order I get the "we cannot accept payment" error and it charges my card each and every time. Customer service is horrible and they cancel your order if you do get through. If you got these off FNL consider yourself extremely lucky and what goes around comes around as one day FNL will screw you.
The worst part is, they update their website on Tuesday-Wednesday with a few more pairs.
yet...my order gets cancelled on Monday.

indifferent.gif

did anyone get their shoes shipped from FNL using the 15% discount code? sorry if this was answer before.

I dont even try finishline for releases. i'll miss out on a release rather then to try them and be given false hope on a cop. screw them.

I dont even try finishline for releases. i'll miss out on a release rather then to try them and be given false hope on a cop. screw them.

Is FL site that bad?

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Is FL site that bad?
Yes, but please don't take our word for it. Make them your first choice next release, please.
smile.gif

I don't hate resellers, I understand we're in a recession and people hussle to make money but it's also unfair on the people who do make an effort to buy shoes but reach the counter and are told their size have sold out or sit at the computer nearly all night and their size is unavailable. Yeah it's cool people make a profit but I in no way believe these resellers don't have an upperhand in some way aquiring their stock, either they have a connect in the shoe store or know somebody who knows somebody. I think some resellers seem to forget that the same recession they're in affect buyers too, it would be selfish to think all the people who buy shoes are millionaires some are hard working class individuals who genuinely like the shoes and just want to wear them.

Can you some how make a report to Nike if you find out 1 of the stores that has a Nike account turns around and sell their shoes for more than retail?

Man I had got off work around 4:30 went home took a shower and got in line, waited in line from like 5:30am to 8am when the mall opened, footlocker had my 8.5, in and out. I even had a 20$ off platinum reward I used, paid 151$ for my pair. Oh yea I'm actually wearing and keeping mine. I make decent money at my own job so I can't understand people camping to resell for a 50$ profit.

Back
Top Bottom