Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
i clicked the link instantly and had everything ready to go, so far times out at final checkout screen 3x thus far.

Originally Posted by jst628

just as easy as concords
pimp.gif

2cfyslc.png
Show off! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NDC still showing a FSR & letting me add sizes......
Same here. I'm not even buying these, just sort of experimenting for future releases. Seems like there's a lot of luck involved. Although maybe if I got to the point of confirming on Paypal it would crash.

Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance,
we’ll be back soon so please try again later.

FAIL. starting to hate nike

sure it lets you add sizes but wont let you check out, i know for sure size 11 is sold out

Nikestore.com @nikestore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
NikeStore checkout is experiencing heavy amounts of traffic right now. All sizes except 7.5 still available for the Jordan 4 Retro.

Almost had a heart attack
Was all the way thru checkout with the little processing box on the screen
Everything went white and it wasn't loading anything
Started opening up new pages to try to get it done
Then NDC confirmation emails comes thru
The white page never went back to anything
But I got the email and my order is in the order status
So yay! NDC has more of my money.

NikeStore checkout is experiencing heavy amounts of traffic right now. All sizes except 7.5 still available for the Jordan 4 Retro.

Not getting these... Good luck guys.

i made it all the way to entering my credit card info and it says my session timed out due to inactiviey although im active as a mf'er

"NikeStore checkout is experiencing heavy amounts of traffic right now. All sizes except 7.5 still available for the Jordan 4 Retro."

Nikestore Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom