Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikeStore’s checkout is still experiencing issues. We are working toward a solution and will provide updates. All sizes except 7.5 available

As of 1m ago they still have a FSR sans 7.5... This is way worse than any other release
sick.gif

NikeStore’s checkout is still experiencing issues. We are working toward a solution and will provide updates. All sizes except 7.5 available
Nike just tweeted that...so all except 7.5 still available

goddamit...keep trying

This is 10X harder than the Concord XI release on NDC, at least I got to the checkout page for the Concords, I cant even view my cart......
30t6p3b.gif

Okayyyy So I finally place order through paypal only for it to tell me that my card has been denied

This is truly ridiculous! haha pretty funny that 45minutes after the release they are "still available" b/c of a crap website...

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Okayyyy So I finally place order through paypal only for it to tell me that my card has been denied
happen to me too...dont use paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom