Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by jose205

FYI.. NDC order still says processing, tried track by reference with ups and entered my ordered #, shoes were shipped today. I'm located in socal. Might want to try it.
My order still says Processing.
This worked for me.
Supposed delivery is this Friday.
worked for me too

This pics got me jealous. I can't wait until I get mine! Should be here friday. I'll wear it to get my new tattoo if it gets here on thursday!
pimp.gif

Will people stop posting the old Tech Grays? I just hate seeing the Jumpman and Nike Air side by side. Although I acknowledge the Nike Air is better, It doesn't bother me, until i see them together
30t6p3b.gif

Why is the re-sell on these $350-$400?!? I got my pair at Niketown Chicago but want a 2nd pair but no way I'd pay over $200 for these. Tons of resellers galore. When you line up and you rocking Steve Madden or Diesel shoes that's a dead ringer. Shouldve stomped dudes face.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by jose205

FYI.. NDC order still says processing, tried track by reference with ups and entered my ordered #, shoes were shipped today. I'm located in socal. Might want to try it.
My order still says Processing.
This worked for me.
Supposed delivery is this Friday.
worked for me too
same exact thing for me also

checked with the reference thing on ups and mine came up shipped, checked status on nikestore.com and got it marked as shipped too. No email ever came to tell me they shipped. Now i can smile and relax till they get here on friday. Then I get to find somebody to trade me for my size lol. 1 step at a time

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Will people stop posting the old Tech Grays? I just hate seeing the Jumpman and Nike Air side by side. Although I acknowledge the Nike Air is better, It doesn't bother me, until i see them together
30t6p3b.gif

Cements???

Any possible restocks at local stores soon in NYC 
nerd.gif

I mean the X and XI both had restocks so I wouldn't be surprised if these did as well 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

30t6p3b.gif

Wut.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by spizike231

pimp.gif
never....
That's like saying you like the DMP Raptor/Bordeaux VII hybrid better than the OGs and 2002 retro.  I don't like this darker grey on the Cements because it is reminiscent of the fakes.

But aren't the 2012s actually closer to the OGs than the 99s color wise?

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Cements are up on nba store get em!

eek.gif

Good looking son I seen your post one minute after you posted it... it was out of pure luck because I was just about to leave to go to work.

I had to get 2 size 11's though because they didn't have 11.5 so if the 11's don't fit I have to trade up to get my size.

I was thinking to get 2 size 12's, but I've read on here that they run big so took a gamble.

Good looking out though fam
happy.gif

Yeah man I was able to cop my 11.5, a 10.5 for my boy that missed out and a 13 for my cuzin's bday. Praise God! Hope that helped some of yall out that missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom