Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Strike 1 NDC cancelled my two pairs.

Strike 2 offspring cancelled two pairs.

Strike 3 natterjacks cancelled two pairs.

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Resellers can kick rocks.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

<Did natterjacks send you a email saying they cancelled? On my PayPal account, the money got converted over to us dollars, but haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet....

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Did NDC at least give you a gift card?

I tried to get a girt card from NDC but because my order technically didn't get placed I was denied one, my screen crashed at the last screen, sucks.

I think that's the good thing about NDC if they cancel your order^ Eastbay gave me a $25 gift card for my Space Jams but it had an expiration date... Finish line didn't give me anything but the runaround that they were 'locating' my pair. Ever since then, I don't use either of them as a last resort.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by ColdCity

was anyone able to get the white jb socks w/ the flight patch on the ankles?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i got the black pair but couldnt find the white anywhere
My local footlocker had both, and they had 2 pair that were a lil different too...almost picked them up but I refuse to pay $10 for one pair of socks.
copped 2 pair off fleabay for 9.99 a piece + 10 shipping total is 31 for 2 pairs of socks LOL. All jordan socks cost about $10 anyways so IMO it was worth it. seller was banginkicks

I'm searching everywhere for these in the price range 0f $220-$240....I guess it's not going to happen

Just a heads up guys, i ordered a pair from offspring, total came out to 210$ and i just got an email saying:

"We need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $52.39. This amount includes all custom duties, taxes, and handling fees."

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

"Packages whose declared value is under $200 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/internet_purchases.xml

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by mross16

I'm searching everywhere for these in the price range 0f $220-$240....I guess it's not going to happen

it will happen. just be patient.
damn, a $52 customs charge is harsh.
so basically you paid $100 over retail.
might want to steer clear of uk and euro sites in the future.

My order from snipes was just shipped! 1 pair down 2 more go to! Hopefully CT an SNS don't cancel my order

Originally Posted by SSgochin

Just a heads up guys, i ordered a pair from offspring, total came out to 210$ and i just got an email saying:

"We need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $52.39. This amount includes all custom duties, taxes, and handling fees."

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

"Packages whose declared value is under $200 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP."

[/font]

Hope that helps.
Damn, I thought it was supposed to be under $250 not $200 
eek.gif

^^^ I have that jacket, 
pimp.gif
...picked it up years ago and I've got a lot of wears out of it...great multipurpose jacket though...
Dude at my local FA flaked hard on RD...
laugh.gif

Was still able to secure pairs for my boy and myself...I'm surprised how well a 10.5 fit me...they fit similar to the recent runs of VI's we've had...

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Originally Posted by SSgochin

[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

Hope that helps.
Damn, I thought it was supposed to be under $250 not $200 
eek.gif
Damn now I dont feel so bad that they cancelled my order, shoes would have cost me $266.  

speaking of eastbay did jb/nike really drop shorts/hoodie/sweatpants to match the cements with the WRONG gray on them
laugh.gif
....these dont even look like they match the damb shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif
Yea, offspring screwed me with the concords. Alot of people were upset on their FB. Smh.  

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!

Originally Posted by YANO

I'm officially out.

I give up.

Yea, offspring screwed me with the concords. Alot of people were upset on their FB. Smh.
Yes I'm mad.
laugh.gif

theres no way this happened to 2 people
laugh.gif

I mean, it's no surprise that re-sellers lurk for the right moment, and they came out in full effect for this release.

Until I "retire" and have everything I want, online will forever and always be Plan B for me.

Copped from FL, waited in check out line for 45 mins, paid but never got confirmation, checked email this morning and i got a notice from UPS that FL proccesed and will be at the crib on weds! 
smokin.gif
  FL never works for me but NDC was trippin that night so i took a chance.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all these european companies gonan be just as much or more than resell prices... 260 and up after taxes and import duties? smh!
Its only reseller prices to us because of the exchange rate.  It's retail for over there...Blame the declining value of the $

Shout outs to da crabs that kept da fact that da 34th Footaction in NYC

Had a major Restock today a secret...
grin.gif
its ok I got my pair regardless.. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom