Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green rhino123
Are you serious? What was the point in buying these? A better shot would be of you taking a sh*t in the shoes. Are those stone washed jeans?

Originally Posted by flaco425

Are you serious? What was the point in buying these? A better shot would be of you taking a sh*t in the shoes. Are those stone washed jeans?
roll.gif
roll.gif
calm your %++@ bro. its snow not acid

I never understood why people care how others wear their shoes???   Like if you bought them with your own money or something.   You're really comparing some snow to feces?  

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Email from HS said my package is most likely in customs. Which is weird because when I enter the tracking on usps.com, it shows no info of the package even getting to usps....

Just curious... How many pairs did you order?

hoping for some good news from SNS tomorrow......hope that shipment of IV's wasnt on the same boat as the Galaxy Foams they had coming in........

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by Infamy

I got my pair from SNS yesterday. Box was beat up which doesnt bother me.

Its that the bottoms have dirt on em like someone wore them outside.

dammmmnnnnn. i dont think its sns problem I think customs had something to do with it. Thats why it takes so "long"due to the "delays" and "inspections"
nono.gif

Yeah man I think your right. Like the shoe laces are untied on both and loosened up. Def been worn.

I was tracking the package and it came overseas into my state of Jersey, then went down to like Kentucky for 3 days until they sent it back up Jersey to get it to me.

WOW
eek.gif

Jordan releases really bring out the bad side of people
30t6p3b.gif

Does it matter what he wears with his shoes, we are here for sneakers. If all you guys want to do is judge the next guy, then you might as well be females. Congrats to you green rhino, for rockin your shoes!

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mross16

My pair from Natterjacks finally came in today. I'm at work, so I'll have to pick them up from the P.O. tomorrow, but they did make it
happy.gif

when did you order?
nerd.gif
I think he said 21st on an earlier post but I could be wrong
eyes.gif
You're right bro....it was the 21st

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

sweet walmart jeans bro

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said earlier in this thread.. some of you need to get off of NIKETALK and go to OUTFIT-TALK ..

He's rockin his despite the weather unlike some of the salty people on here who are still waiting for their orders from overseas and other places so I say more power to him.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

hoping for some good news from SNS tomorrow......hope that shipment of IV's wasnt on the same boat as the Galaxy Foams they had coming in........

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

sweet walmart jeans bro

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said earlier in this thread.. some of you need to get off of NIKETALK and go to OUTFIT-TALK ..

He's rockin his despite the weather unlike some of the salty people on here who are still waiting for their orders from overseas and other places so I say more power to him.
roll.gif
haha seriously we got some fashion police in here. 

I hate it when people like Justin Timberlake can't even wear Jordans properly. Why buy them when you are going to cover up the tongue and top half with jeans? You can do that with Vans for 1/3 of the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom