Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
one time courtesy? i've been ordering from CT since the SJ09's. when the site never crashed because it was still on the low. haven't gotten hit with customs once... and not going to start now. lol. ::knocks on wood::

however, all this salt is making me thirsty! get your pairs so you can stop wishing custom fees on innocent people.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Man i was taking my time making my urbanindustry checkout when all the sizes were available and BEFORE th link was posted. I take a 5 min. trip to the store and somebody posts a got damn link and my size is sold out. Keep the links in the got damn pm's so only NT members can at least get first dibs. I don't mind lurkers gettin they pairs but man im over here tryina put work in behind the scenes not leaking info just sharing discretely between inboxes and dudes is on the PA system smfh
This fail is on you homie. 
If you found a pair online for a price you like, why in gods name would you then go out to the store before taking 2 seconds to complete the order?

had to get gas for work bro, I don't work till 11 but I like to be 30 min. early cuz I can't do that last min. stuff and I like to smoke a blunt before I go in. My consistent income > expending income on shoes. But it's Kool I just had to rant real quick I was punching the sh1+ out of my leather lazy boy when that UK 12 sold out on UI LOL, I already got a 13 off collectiveltd and natterjacks just tryina get them next 2 for retail on NDC. And I don't plan on reselling just a passionate collector who's gonna keep 2 pairs and trade the other 2 for some wht/cement 3's, TB 3's or Blk/cement iv's.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

You all and these acronyms for sites to keep them a secret and +++#, 
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif

Not really. If you're on here they are well known.

in order to avoid custom fee from euro sites I think is to order separately..... I ordered concords... one order at a time.... just ordered 2 pairs from CT .... I can sleep in tonight...

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my pair from END shipped ... i should have it on wed
pimp.gif

Mine still says processsing smh
Finally got the shipped email. Too bad I had to get a 10 instead of my 10.5. 

Might not have been a bad idea, I've been an 11 in everything lately and these were too big so I had to go down to a 10.5

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Man i was taking my time making my urbanindustry checkout when all the sizes were available and BEFORE th link was posted. I take a 5 min. trip to the store and somebody posts a got damn link and my size is sold out. Keep the links in the got damn pm's so only NT members can at least get first dibs. I don't mind lurkers gettin they pairs but man im over here tryina put work in behind the scenes not leaking info just sharing discretely between inboxes and dudes is on the PA system smfh
This fail is on you homie. 
If you found a pair online for a price you like, why in gods name would you then go out to the store before taking 2 seconds to complete the order?

had to get gas for work bro, I don't work till 11 but I like to be 30 min. early cuz I can't do that last min. stuff and I like to smoke a blunt before I go in. My consistent income > expending income on shoes. But it's Kool I just had to rant real quick I was punching the sh1+ out of my leather lazy boy when that UK 12 sold out on UI LOL, I already got a 13 off collectiveltd and natterjacks just tryina get them next 2 for retail on NDC. And I don't plan on reselling just a passionate collector who's gonna keep 2 pairs and trade the other 2 for some wht/cement 3's, TB 3's or Blk/cement iv's.

Lazyboy'd hahahaha

Word. God forbid you bank a few minutes by not getting high before work. Good thing you have your priorities in order, as you imply.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

When does footaction 34 st open tomorrow? Please respond.

Why not call the store??? People on here are so lazy.

I'd stoneface your dumb %%+ if I wasnt on my phone. They havent been picking up since 730 pm

FlyJr22 wrote:

my plans exactly i have 3 orderd as of now & i will try ndc tonight if i strike out ill wake my @!# up 
laugh.gif
 ...home run i can sleep in
Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

You all and these acronyms for sites to keep them a secret and +++#, 
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif

Not really. If you're on here they are well known.
precisely

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

salty? we have our pairs just stating the risk of ordering multiple pairs at once.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

When does footaction 34 st open tomorrow? Please respond.

Why not call the store??? People on here are so lazy.

I'd stoneface your dumb %%+ if I wasnt on my phone. They havent been picking up since 730 pm

Further proof you're lazy and stupid. I don't wait until 7:30 the night before to find out when my spots will be open. You fail.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Most ppl are so lazy on nt they prob wouldnt have known about the times until you told them. Ppl still need links when shoes get released. If you didnt spell it out and hand the info to ppl here on a golden platter ppl would be too lazy to do work on their own.

thank you...
i guarantee most if not all the people saying stop crying JUST found out about most if not all todays preorders TODAY when they saw the thread jump after 5pm
I have no issue with you, but we shouldn't make blanket statements and assumptions like that.

I've put in my work.  My issue with the people whining about "blowing up links" is that they're acting as if they're in some select elite club entitled to these and as if they're the only ones who have "put in work."  Some of these sites may not be well known, but to think that CT and Well Gosh aren't is naive.

Is what it is though.  Just my $0.02.

Have to agree with Sneakerfan1, most folks that are complaining about links getting blown up already have their pair or pairs on lock.  Why not let some other folks celebrate because they scored a pair because someone actually did what it seems on a select few on here do...help other people out.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Word. God forbid you bank a few minutes by not getting high before work. Good thing you have your priorities in order, as you imply.

I work graveyard security and there is absolutely no one at my job. I'm my own supervisor. So I put 1 in the air before work, sit in the control room and watch cameras, smoke on my break, do a patrol, have lunch, smoke on my next break do another patrol, lock up or unlock wait for my relief and smoke again on the way home. I know I smoke alot but a very fully functional person and worker trust me
pimp.gif

I WAS ABLE TO GET THROUGH TO CT AND DECIDED TO CANCEL MY ORDER... I NEED THIS IN MY HAND TOMORROW!!! IT WAS TOUGH FOR ME TO CANCEL BUT O WELL HAHAHA GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH THESE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom