Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by spizike231

Life's not fair and the reality is the same thing happens to people every release. I see where you're coming from, but don't come to Internet to whine post after post about being shut out when you had a pair to buy and work with. It's hard to reconcile this sense of honor and fairness with pointless posts about how unfair all of it is. You feel me?
I whine post after post on the internet? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at here. I'm not really whining. Just letting everyone know that this is a lesson that everyone should take into their heads.

Also, please go look at my post history and let me know if every single one of my posts is whining about anything? They're not. My last post in this thread was about that dude who didn't know how heavy his package of 2 pairs should be, because he was worried. I got a pair a whole size down that fits perfect which is weird, but I'm not whining.

Maybe if we all got the above bolded quote in our heads, there would be a lot less people on here complaining about striking out.

You are right though, it is how it is and it will always be that way. I used to think the same thing homie. "Oh, it happens. Just do your hw and get your size and stop whining." then it happened to me and you don't understand how pissed I was until I found out that the size i got fit me surprisingly. There were things that were out of my hands that stopped me from getting my size. The store only got one 11.5 which I'm sure is a lie, and the dude who got it in front of me got that size even though he knew i needed it. He wasn't even that size, and told me he wouldn't cop that size if they ran out of his. But he did anyways.<- that is all the whining you'll hear from me for a long while, and it's not even whining. Just me telling what happened.

Go ahead and tell me how much I whine, when that's all this thread pretty much is right now. You don't see as many pictures of people that copped's pairs anymore like you used to back in the day. The pages used to be so long from seeing pairs being posted in pictures on every page. Now all it is is talking about online sites with confirmation e mails, cancellations, no shipping e mails, signing upon arrival, when they should arrive, package weight, whining about restocks, prices on ebay.. you took your pick, and you picked me. Out of all people to call out. Me.

And if you're going to say I shouldn't be complaining because I have a pair to work with, probably over half of these people are waiting and complaining about their 2nd or 3rd pair being canceled or shipped.

Sorry for the long rant, and hope that everyone still waiting gets their pairs.
ohwell.gif
LOL save your breath. I was talking about zyzz. This is a long thread but he's been pretty upset about being shut out and talked about not going to any long lengths to secure a pair. I wasn't referring to you at all, just using your quote because earlier he said he wouldn't cop out of his size to make a trade bc he doesn't have TIME for a trade which made a few of us laugh given how many posts he has on here! 
roll.gif
okay, cool. I was sitting here with almost an insulted feeling in me. I feel bad for Zyzz a bit, but man if I struck out online I'd rush myself to a mall and post up instantly.

I wonder if there's a reason why he refuses to go out and wait?

Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif
Life's not fair and the reality is the same thing happens to people every release. I see where you're coming from, but don't come to Internet to whine post after post about being shut out when you had a pair to buy and work with. It's hard to reconcile this sense of honor and fairness with pointless posts about how unfair all of it is. You feel me?
I whine post after post on the internet? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at here. I'm not really whining. Just letting everyone know that this is a lesson that everyone should take into their heads.

Also, please go look at my post history and let me know if every single one of my posts is whining about anything? They're not. My last post in this thread was about that dude who didn't know how heavy his package of 2 pairs should be, because he was worried. I got a pair a whole size down that fits perfect which is weird, but I'm not whining.

Maybe if we all got the above bolded quote in our heads, there would be a lot less people on here complaining about striking out.

You are right though, it is how it is and it will always be that way. I used to think the same thing homie. "Oh, it happens. Just do your hw and get your size and stop whining." then it happened to me and you don't understand how pissed I was until I found out that the size i got fit me surprisingly. There were things that were out of my hands that stopped me from getting my size. The store only got one 11.5 which I'm sure is a lie, and the dude who got it in front of me got that size even though he knew i needed it. He wasn't even that size, and told me he wouldn't cop that size if they ran out of his. But he did anyways.<- that is all the whining you'll hear from me for a long while, and it's not even whining. Just me telling what happened.

Go ahead and tell me how much I whine, when that's all this thread pretty much is right now. You don't see as many pictures of people that copped's pairs anymore like you used to back in the day. The pages used to be so long from seeing pairs being posted in pictures on every page. Now all it is is talking about online sites with confirmation e mails, cancellations, no shipping e mails, signing upon arrival, when they should arrive, package weight, whining about restocks, prices on ebay.. you took your pick, and you picked me. Out of all people to call out. Me.

And if you're going to say I shouldn't be complaining because I have a pair to work with, probably over half of these people are waiting and complaining about their 2nd or 3rd pair being canceled or shipped.

ohwell.gif
pretty sure he was talking about zyzz. Biggest complainer here.

Damn...i got two pairs just in the NDC order status...
I hope I don't end up with no pairs cause they messed up...
gotta keep the closet full.

Originally Posted by woody23

If you havent got a NDC shipment confirmation by now you probably will be cancelled tomrw

Naw, they sent out cancellation emails on Sunday. If you haven't got one by now then your good to go. 

ohwell.gif
LOL save your breath. I was talking about zyzz. This is a long thread but he's been pretty upset about being shut out and talked about not going to any long lengths to secure a pair. I wasn't referring to you at all, just using your quote because earlier he said he wouldn't cop out of his size to make a trade bc he doesn't have TIME for a trade which made a few of us laugh given how many posts he has on here! 

I wonder if there's a reason why he refuses to go out and wait?
LAZY.

I'm lazy too, but I dont complain when i dont get my shoes because i'm lazy.

And this whole notion about not buying your size because its unfair to someone else who wants that size is silly. How many times have we seen someone post they were about to get their size through a trade here? That helped out two people. I dont camp out or stand in line for more than two hours, but if I did and a size 15 was all they had, bet your @%+ I'm getting it to trade for my 10.5. Walking away empty handed after being in line for hours is the ultimately fail.

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I've sent CT 2 emails and have yet to get a reply, I see no one else who ordered from them saying anything in this thread anymore, and my card still hasn't been charged. Not a good feeling.

I emailed CT about shipping my pairs in separate boxes....heres what I got today...

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are unable to send the trainers out on consecutive days.

Once they come in stock they will be sent out straight away on the same day.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Did you get that in your inbox or spam folder? I've been lurking both all day but to no avail.

Originally Posted by JordanHeat

Damn...i got two pairs just in the NDC order status...
I hope I don't end up with no pairs cause they messed up...
gotta keep the closet full.
sexy bro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Dude you get shutout again? You're like the Costanza of NT

HAHAHAHA hilarious, especially since he admitted he doesn't have time to trade a size he doesn't wear and will wait in a line to get shut out. I can see Jerry in his Cardinals having a discussion with Costanza rocking some beat KSwiss.
Its not really i dont have time, its more of a hassle.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

BTW i LOVE George Costanza
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

So you won't be wasting your time just to pay reseller fees.

But keep thinking you're doing some noble act to make yourself feel better. That $250-$300 you spent paying that reseller could have been another pair of sneakers, or better yet, a gift to a charity.

Originally Posted by SC415

Man got lucky today. Was able to scoop a pair from footlocker at hilltop. Feels good

That IS luck! Hilltop is always dry after RD. Unless there are a magical restock?

Originally Posted by Infamy

I've sent CT 2 emails and have yet to get a reply, I see no one else who ordered from them saying anything in this thread anymore, and my card still hasn't been charged. Not a good feeling.

I emailed CT about shipping my pairs in separate boxes....heres what I got today...

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are unable to send the trainers out on consecutive days.

Once they come in stock they will be sent out straight away on the same day.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Did you get that in your inbox or spam folder? I've been lurking both all day but to no avail.
Inbox.

For the guy who said I didnt get answered. I got my answer by reading into the msg....Once they come in stock they will be sent out straight away means they don't have any right now and sounds like they are getting pressed by customers.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Its not really i dont have time, its more of a hassle.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

BTW i LOVE George Costanza
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But keep thinking you're doing some noble act to make yourself feel better. That $250-$300 you spent paying that reseller could have been another pair of sneakers, or better yet, a gift to a charity.
Prices on these will drop in a few weeks to a month. Someone on the other page picked up a pair for 205, which isn't really all that bad if you ask me compared to the 275-300 that the panickers are spending because of the Concord fever that people got running through their veins. Decent prices are out there you just have to look. I would never spend 250-300 for these, believe that.
eyes.gif

I don't know how it happened, but I was fortunate to get an order through on Finishline for one pair and NDC for two pairs. I kept trying and refreshing like everyone else for almost 3 hours. I never made it to the confirmation page for either website, but somehow my orders for both sites went through. I thought they might get cancelled, but I got a tracking number for both of them today. Can't wait to get them.

I ended up getting two pairs...one size 11 and one size 10.5.  I pre-ordered the 11 for an obscene $250 but wanted to be sure I got a pair.  When that seller never sent me a confirmation I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from NDC Friday night...went with the smaller size because of the posts here saying they run a bit large.  Curious though..I'm not a collector at all and really have no use for 2 pairs.  Do you guys think I'd have any luck trying to trade one of these for a new pair of either cement or true blue III's?  Not sure how those are valued or where I'd even turn to get something like that done?

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by usood89

has anybody pair from SNS ship yet? or any type of emails?

They sent out emails in the morning saying their shipment had been delayed and that orders were going out on or after the first of March.......Some got lucky and got their pairs shipped today though....
what the hell? i never got any email this morning...

30t6p3b.gif

Prices on these will drop in a few weeks to a month. Someone on the other page picked up a pair for 205, which isn't really all that bad if you ask me compared to the 275-300 that the panickers are spending because of the Concord fever that people got running through their veins. Decent prices are out there you just have to look. I would never spend 250-300 for these, believe that.
eyes.gif

i dont think that $205 is true unless they were worn. anyone who doesnt even have a pair would jump at that price

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by woody23

If you havent got a NDC shipment confirmation by now you probably will be cancelled tomrw

Naw, they sent out cancellation emails on Sunday. If you haven't got one by now then your good to go. 
That was until they realized they had actually oversold more inventory than expected... again

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
i dont believe in the $205 price. If it were true, i'd be scared I'm getting some fakes. Sometimes things can be too good to be true.

Originally Posted by mmmmmbeeer

I ended up getting two pairs...one size 11 and one size 10.5.  I pre-ordered the 11 for an obscene $250 but wanted to be sure I got a pair.  When that seller never sent me a confirmation I went ahead and ordered the 10.5 from NDC Friday night...went with the smaller size because of the posts here saying they run a bit large.  Curious though..I'm not a collector at all and really have no use for 2 pairs.  Do you guys think I'd have any luck trying to trade one of these for a new pair of either cement or true blue III's?  Not sure how those are valued or where I'd even turn to get something like that done?
PM'd you.

eyes.gif

i dont think that $205 is true unless they were worn. anyone who doesnt even have a pair would jump at that price

Which is why I'm sure he swooped that pair with a passion.

I'm sure I could get a pair on Craigslist in the area for 210-220 easy. It's just simple psychology.

If a buyer is asking for a price that will sit for a little while, let's say 250. I can offer him 220 on the spot, and he'll say no. He wants that 250. I'll say okay, and that the offer still stands, then leave the seller alone. In a few days, if the pair is still there, they'll be texting me because worry of not selling them will raise and they will be willing to drop it down $30 in order to just sell and get their money.

Do this to multiple sellers, and one will bite eventually. I'm sure.

You could probably even get it lower in a few weeks when they start lowering their asking prices.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

eyes.gif
i dont believe in the $205 price. If it were true, i'd be scared I'm getting some fakes. Sometimes things can be too good to be true.

You wouldn't ask for pics and just get them legit checked? Wait- you can't tell from pictures if a pair of Jordans is real or fake for 205? Simply ask for pictures and judge from there, or look in person if its in your area on Craigslist.

You're joking, right? $30 over retail and you'd be worried about them being fake?

Since when does paying 100 over retail guarantee authenticity? I'll go buy a pair of fake jays from a site and list them at 500, say they're samples, and someone will buy them? ON IT.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
someone in the LC forum got a legit pair of slightly worn Concords for $40, and you're worried about a DS pair of Cement 4s for $205 being fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom