Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by JWILLS

Originally Posted by just blaze

SNS has not got back to me yet. Tried contacting them twice already. The website still shows processing for my order. I dont even care if my shoes get shipped out on the 1st, just a status update alone would be nice.

I emailed them yesterday and they responded today...I already had a email going with them though so I just followed that link in my email to contact them.

Sent them 2 emails and got back to me today. My order is getting canceled.

Oh man sorry was you able to cop them elsewhere... and to the guy that asked about price shipped mine was like 189 I think...

Originally Posted by old school 95

My pair is now a trade for my co workers concords....i think that's a steal!
Good deal!
pimp.gif
... hope u have a backup pair for these though haha

Originally Posted by russbuss106

Good deal!
pimp.gif
... hope u have a backup pair for these though haha

It's ok, i'll just have to get the blkcements IV's then.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

These J's were an easy cop. I arrived at my ny footaction on 34 street at 5am. There was 30 people inline and gradually increased. I chilled in my car till 6am (it was a bit chilly). i finallly got on the line and i was standing near the grand centeral entrance (near the back) As the Sun came up. There was people who purchased the Air jordan IV from the house of hoops on 34 street and they were trying to tell most of the campers to get there pair from the house of hoops because there was no line. I stayed on line till i got my pair. AS i got closer to the entrance of footaction i notice some people were skipping. One employee pulled a line cutter of the line. Anyways i got my pair, i noticed some people that already got a pair was going back on line for a second and third pair. DAM RESELLERS. anyways when i got home i examined my sneaker and i notice it had a black thum print on the tongue and the white sole where the air bubble was jacked up it look like someone put a cig stain on it and painted it over...... BUT I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET A SECOND PAIR AND THE QUALITY LOOK ON POINT.
roll.gif
People's use of "easy cop" has changed dramatically. In my opinion having to line up for anything for more than an hour is far from convenient and considered an easy cop.

Buying something without any crowds or lines is my definition of an "easy cop"

Having to line up period, no matter how long, was a ridiculous notion for me. I used to walk into a store, like a month or two after a release, purchase my size and then leave. If they didn't have my size I'll just go to another store. Nike has really limited the amount of stores that receive nice shoes in my area.

I'm guess ur a kids size

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by cedb713

3761661e0da570298c92a9bfd886b385108addde_r.jpg
b4f1661205a27d2a8314a96e90810130eb537ce7_r.jpg
  HERE'S ONE OF MY PAIRS. AT FIRST I WAS GONNA PUT MY OG "NIKE AIR" HANGTAG FROM MY 99's ON 'EM,BUT I FORGOT I HAD A CEMENT HANGTAG THAT WENT PERFECT WITH THESE FROM A PAIR OF FLIGHT 45's MY HOMIE BOUGHT AND DIDN'T WANT THE TAG.  PERFECT MATCH
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. WHAT DO Y'ALL FELLAS THINK? #CLASSIC... 
pimp.gif
 HOLLA...
CED B.

damnit man im gonna do the same beat me to it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I FEEL YA,HOMIE! THEY MATCH TOO PERFECTLY TO NOT ROCK 'EM WIT' IT! ENJOY,FAM! HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

If everyone is so salty about resellers, why don't you stop buying from them and making it so profitable.... You may think you just one person and it won't make a difference but that's $60 a reseller won't be making in profit and he already can't afford the sneakers he has....
Because the same people that say death to resellers are ones thats have DS shoes for sale in multiple sizes in their avi...or sizes they dont wear available for trade.  i'm not knocking it, i mean when I was younger I used to resell to offset the costs of my own collection (not to make huge profit) so to each their own...

Yeah, it is...i was asking $75-$100 plus the cements for a pair of Concords...

Since I only bough one pair, and its still snowing in upstate NY, these will have to stay bundled up until the weather warms.

Wearing the hangtag looks ridiculous. If Nike actually intended people to wear them like that back in the day, that's news to me. I always thought they were just for packaging presentation, or in the case of the bigger Air Jordan one, to use as a keychain (which I still do). Never wore 'em though, seems gawdy and adds something flapping around on my foot while walking.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

roll.gif
People's use of "easy cop" has changed dramatically. In my opinion having to line up for anything for more than an hour is far from convenient and considered an easy cop.

Buying something without any crowds or lines is my definition of an "easy cop"

Having to line up period, no matter how long, was a ridiculous notion for me. I used to walk into a store, like a month or two after a release, purchase my size and then leave. If they didn't have my size I'll just go to another store. Nike has really limited the amount of stores that receive nice shoes in my area.

I'm guess ur a kids size

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wearing he hangtag looks ridiculous. If Nike actually intended people to wear them like that back in the day, that's news to me. I always thought they were just for packaging presentation, or in the case of the bigger Air Jordan one, to use as a keychain (which I still do). Never wore 'em though, seems gawdy and adds something flapping around on my foot while walking.

Well we did rock them like that back in the day and after they got too grimey we used them as key chains.......and when I mean back in the day Im talking about '89 homey.......

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Guys, how much did SNS cost total to ship to the states?

$189 for me.....

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that @#*#* mad corny

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Wearing he hangtag looks ridiculous. If Nike actually intended people to wear them like that back in the day, that's news to me. I always thought they were just for packaging presentation, or in the case of the bigger Air Jordan one, to use as a keychain (which I still do). Never wore 'em though, seems gawdy and adds something flapping around on my foot while walking.

Well we did rock them like that back in the day and after they got too grimey we used them as key chains.......and when I mean back in the day Im talking about '89 homey.....
THIS. HOLLA...

Don't know if I'll get many resposes but it's about shipping. I got shipping confirmation email, checked tracking and they will be here on Friday, also talked to a Nike Rep and said the same thing. So why haven't I been charged for them? When can I expect the debit?

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that @#*#* mad corny

I never understood why people would wear them with the hangtag.
I've tried back when they had that silver/medal hangtag on some J's and that #@+ is mad uncomfortable.

It's like constantly smacking a hair knocker barrette on your ankle.

laugh.gif

I'm guess ur a kids size

Then well go with option b. You live near amish country. Nothing is easy to cop. Especially if u can walk right in a shoe store and get ur size. in ny we have to wait on lines becuase everything sells out instantly. so to wait online it was easy being the line wasnt long and i didnt have to wait long. True story i went with my church to lancaster pa too see a broadway show. the van broke down and we were stook in amish country so i walked around and bumped into the defining moments package my sz 9 and the footlocker was ran by amish folks thats an easy cop

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Don't know if I'll get many resposes but it's about shipping. I got shipping confirmation email, checked tracking and they will be here on Friday, also talked to a Nike Rep and said the same thing. So why haven't I been charged for them? When can I expect the debit?
Call your card company just to confirm. When I had chase it would take days sometimes before a transaction would appear on their system. It should at least say pending. If not, consider yourself the luckiest man on nt. Hopefully your transaction slips under the radar.

Wearing the hang tag reminds me of when I first got the first iphone and used a clip that strapped it to my belt to show it off. Just seems like its something to flaunt and bring attention to what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom