Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email saying offspring cancelled my order -_____- where's the best place to try and get them now?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Does everyone's pair smell like glue jars?

what does glue jars smell like?

LOL Yeah my pair stinks like glue.

I've had a string of bad luck copping jays online. Copped the playoff XIII's and the Black cement III's online, but I've failed with the Concords and the White Cement IV's. Two strikes. Looks like my third strike will be the Olympic VI's lol.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I've always rocked my hangtags with the iv's. Really don't care what anyone thinks about it. Same way I leave my hangtags on timbs. I rock em how the come straight out the box.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that @#*#* mad corny

Imagine...youre seeing it now all over the country! Skinny colorful jeans, loud *** shirts and snapbacks! Or did you think that was a new trend?To the people calling other people resellers just cause they cop 2 or more pairs...not necessarily the case, I bought 3 and planning on keeping all of them. Don't be to quick to call out re-seller...might be just some guy that's buying one of his fav shoes from the day.

Didn't they wear skinny jeans with these back in the days? I can still remember Will Smith doing some dance on Fresh-Prince rocking skinny jeans and some v's, the grapes i think. Lol. But to each it's own.

Received my local pair today, lovin these......however I now understand why Rip Hamilton changed shoes during halftime a few weeks back.....little tight in the toe box. Gonna need to break these bad boys in around the house.

Originally Posted by cedb713

Interesting that so many opinions on how others should wear their shoes are thrown around. The yungins lose sight of the fact that for many of us the priceless value these shoes hold is in their nostalgia.

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
laugh.gif
. YOUNGINS,SMH. HOLLA...
CED B.
I feel ya CED what kids dont realize, all the things they are doing have been done b4, snapbacks did that in the late 80s and early 90s, straight leg levis did that in the same time frame.  Im waiting for starter jackets and caps to come back
i wonder if dudes will rock the starter cap with the tag hanging to the side

I'm almost 30 and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing hang tags on my shoes. It's almost as bad as people who rock shirts and hats with price tags on them to somehow prove they have legitimate stuff and aren't wearing fake clothes. Or maybe it's to show off the price. Any way you cut it most people think it looks tacky. That's the vibe you give off, for nostalgia's sake or not.

My order shipped! The only thing I struck out on this year were the Dave White's. I don't even try and mess with Eastbay, Finishline or Footlocker websites anymore.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Interesting that so many opinions on how others should wear their shoes are thrown around. The yungins lose sight of the fact that for many of us the priceless value these shoes hold is in their nostalgia.

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
laugh.gif
. YOUNGINS,SMH. HOLLA...
CED B.
I feel ya CED what kids dont realize, all the things they are doing have been done b4, snapbacks did that in the late 80s and early 90s, straight leg levis did that in the same time frame.  Im waiting for starter jackets and caps to come back

Starter went bankrupt and no longer has the rights to make clothing for most professional sports teams, so unless you want some Tony Romo gear I think that trend is vintage or bust.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
laugh.gif
. YOUNGINS,SMH. HOLLA...
CED B.
sick.gif
  I always hated that - even back in the 90s.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'm almost 30 and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing hang tags on my shoes. It's almost as bad as people who rock shirts and hats with price tags on them to somehow prove they have legitimate stuff and aren't wearing fake clothes. Or maybe it's to show off the price. Any way you cut it most people think it looks tacky. That's the vibe you give off, for nostalgia's sake or not.

I dont think you grew up in an area where they did this and ill just leave it at that.....

@koncrete kickz: LET THE YOUNGINS TELL IT, THEY DISCOVERED EVERYTHING! LOL... IT'S TOO FUNNY. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Why would you ever rock it with the hangtag? Its screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TAG ON MY SHOE!!! ... It's like those idiots that leave the stickers on their fitteds... the shiny holographic one i can understand....but the price/barcode sticker too?

The shoes make a statement enough. Leaving the hangtag on just makes you seem desperate for attention.

Its comes with the shoe doesnt it?? If you rocking J's then you already screaming "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME".....rocking your sticker on your hat is for the kids....like I said since '89 homey...deal with it!
New Era fitteds come with a sticker doesn't it???

I'm all for yall doin you, but don't be that ignorant hypocrite looking like a complete idiot for $!+$#*% on the kids wearing a sticker on their hat, when you wearing a hang tag on your sneakers. If you nearing 30 and can't see how $+% backwards that is then I feel bad for you and your lineage.
laugh.gif

HOLLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom