Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

its not long shipping, its just they dont give you tracking or even update you when they actually ship. i ordered the 22nd as well and not a single message from them. i actually dont care how long it takes as long as the box is fine and the shoes are perfect.

Oh and that's cool.
Me, I'm impatient, and would go crazy without that info.

Lol.

My Snipes order just arrived to my local distribution center. It should be delivered some time this week. I'm in SoCal btw. Start checking your order status, copy your tracking number from the DHL tracking to USPS tracking and that should tell you where your package is at.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

My Snipes order just arrived to my local distribution center. It should be delivered some time this week. I'm in SoCal btw. Start checking your order status, copy your tracking number from the DHL tracking to USPS tracking and that should tell you where your package is at.

the tracking number that comes up when you click on the status link that snipes provided, i will try that.

its not long shipping, its just they dont give you tracking or even update you when they actually ship. i ordered the 22nd as well and not a single message from them. i actually dont care how long it takes as long as the box is fine and the shoes are perfect.

@zyzz, that is some horrible customer service! also you paid over retail too. 

my snipes status says, "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

Just picked up my second pair for $200 meet up 
pimp.gif
. I suggest everybody to wait, these don't seem to have too much of a demand that you should be paying more than 220. Resellers are still sitting on stock in my area trying to gouge people for 240-250 and nobody is biting.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

pimp.gif
. I suggest everybody to wait, these don't seem to have too much of a demand that you should be paying more than 220. Resellers are still sitting on stock in my area trying to gouge people for 240-250 and nobody is biting.
i was getting anxious to cop another pair but might wait and try to save atleast 20-30 dollars. i was about to pull the trigger on $240 but im gonna wait and see if i can get it any cheaper.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

damn...im in california too except usps hasnt been updated in a week.  [table][tr][td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
February 28, 2012, 8:27 am
[/td][td]
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
[/td][/tr][/table]

deng this overseas stuff is a joke. Over retail and a long #@@ wait. Why not just ebay it next time?

Originally Posted by Nappy

deng this overseas stuff is a joke. Over retail and a long #@@ wait. Why not just ebay it next time?

even with the long wait i'm still way under what the resellers are paying, that's why.  it was a backup in case i struck out on NDC (which I didn't) so now this pair is going to a fellow NTer so it's a win win for everyone.  trying to keep the sneaker world moving forward, not trapped in the reseller nightmare.

after getting outbid on ebay multiple times I finally talked a guy down to 230 shipped through ISS for my size 11. Im sick of shopping for a decent price for these. took too much of my time. I still do want one more pair but might have to make a trade for the 2nd pair.

Alot of reasons why I get up nice and early on the release dates and get it..... All this waiting $&@! Would blow me....got up 2 hours early and grabbed 2 pair ....I don't trust none of these sites .... Plus waiting on something I don't trust in the first place would suck IMO...Hope everybody gets they pair though

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Alot of reasons why I get up nice and early on the release dates and get it..... All this waiting $&@! Would blow me....got up 2 hours early and grabbed 2 pair ....I don't trust none of these sites .... Plus waiting on something I don't trust in the first place would suck IMO...Hope everybody gets they pair thoughI a
I agree.

A lot of people buy online to avoid the lines, but you're chancing cancellation, maybe a month of waiting, crappy boxes, someone said their shoes were tried on, someone else had different sizing labels on the box, more than retail, overseas shipping, and customs fees.

I like having my shoes the morning of release.. all this waiting would just piss me off and make me regret my decision. Would rather sit in line for a couple hours and get my pair and go home.

It's your choice though everyone.
ohwell.gif

Wore these today for a little bit to go buy a garage door opener.

These were well done. All I need to say.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

pimp.gif
i was getting anxious to cop another pair but might wait and try to save atleast 20-30 dollars. i was about to pull the trigger on $240 but im gonna wait and see if i can get it any cheaper.
Dudes was asking me to drive 30 miles and pay 230 so I said %$@% it and was just going to stick with 1 pair. Then I got on Facebook and one of the shoe groups had a guy selling for 210. He offered to sell for 200 if I drove to him which was only about 15 miles away since I was already out. NJ had a size 11 and I had it in my cart for 240 having a life decision as to whether I wanted to pay that. I didn't want to so I passed, glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom