Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what came over me, but I out of a sudden wanted a pair of 4's.

Took a look at ebay prices. Laughed.

Finally got my pair in from Crooked Tongues. Shipping took forever 
grin.gif
 but shoes look perfect. Want a 3rd pair but will have to hold off unless I come across a price too good to pass up on (Ain't paying no more than retail btw 
laugh.gif
).

Got my order from Snipes today. Box was in great shape, shoes look great. I know a NTer that is going to be very happy with these.

Originally Posted by domerbfa96

Why do some of these have different inverted color tags?  Were they produced in different factories or what?  Odd....

mine is inverted  cuz i bought them from CT in England

Originally Posted by jonwin

Finally got my pair in from Crooked Tongues. Shipping took forever 
grin.gif
 but shoes look perfect. Want a 3rd pair but will have to hold off unless I come across a price too good to pass up on (Ain't paying no more than retail btw 
laugh.gif
).

lol I know its like 12 day shipping with 100 day processing lol. They ship out all their local orders 1st then their orders around the world. My Gf bought a pair for me and mess up the address and had my house address but not usa but great britin so hers got here way before mine lol

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Got my order from Snipes today. Box was in great shape, shoes look great. I know a NTer that is going to be very happy with these.

Fo sho CRH is tha man! I owe you one big homie!-sf77

Got one of my pairs from SNS first batch. Still waiting like everyone else for the delayed mid-march shipment. Hopefully they ship out this week. Wouldn't be surprised if something weird comes up though
eyes.gif

just got my Snipes order here in So Cal

I'm pretty pleased, the only thing that makes this not 100% perfect is that the box top is damaged in 2 spots:

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Am I the only one that thinks they fit a little tight? My 3s fit like a dream but my IVs are tight across the bridge of my foot. I've done everything short of cutting the elastic strap. 
frown.gif

I actually went a half-size down for these and they feel perfect (my foot is long and narrow)

got mine from CT, didnt realize i was in such a rush to order, the UK/US conversion chart i looked at was for puma, and cons i think. now i got a size 12, i tried to order an 11.5. I thought they screwed up and then i went to the site and realized exactly what i did. Stupid me. Cant wear these

how come some stickers on the cement 4's are white and the pairs i am guessing people got from europe are red ?

anyone know 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

how come some stickers on the cement 4's are white and the pairs i am guessing people got from europe are red ?

anyone know 

Yeah man, it seems to be the UK boxes that seem to have the switch.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

anyone know 

Yeah man, it seems to be the UK boxes that seem to have the switch.

Only one of my pairs from ct came like this.

Here are 2 pairs of sz 9.5's I got for some friends that just arrived in today.. pictures of my size will be posted on a later date..

I just took these out the closet last week and wore it only once. They are clean! Fits true, but a little tight because it is narrow to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom