Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna saw this thread has lost its fire, but then Dakid23 post his pics 
pimp.gif
. I could use a couple of those CPDs. What store is that? 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

and watch everyone try to call the store to make phone order...
laugh.gif

with all the trouble everyone's had with international shipping and customs fees, you'll be lucky to have them by christmas.

put the sneaker shield "protector" version from my V's (size 9) into my size 9.5 cements ... for some reason it feels like they stretch the toebox out real bad since the V's were real lose afterwards. hopefully this wont be the case for the IV's the leather seems stiff and cheap yet pretty durable... maybe the double stitching is misleading lmao

Originally Posted by dakid23

picked up a pair when i was over in Europe!
Bonus pics! Too much heat just sit's 
30t6p3b.gif

flj68g.jpg

Wish I had a room that looked like this....

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

They're decent overall, but the toebox leather on my pair feels so stiff, almost like they're steel-toed.

Guess its to prevent creases?
eyes.gif
True, but I'd rather have buttery, real leather that creases easily over this fake pleather anyday

WAIT IM IN EUROPE NOW

WHAT STORE IS THAT!

IM GOING ALL OVER FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR SO INCLUDING PARIS AND LONDON

I MISS MY SHOES SO MUCH AND NEED TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT

Finally got mine shipped for $230. Lowest I've seen for my size 11. Now back to the hunt for Concords, think I found a pair for 260 shipped.

Damn, if I ever go to Europe... I'll be sure to raid a few shoe stores like that and come out with multiple pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom