Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That #*% cray!!

eek.gif

I wonder if something like the Twenty Twelve was supposed to be on the Concords. We never got an update on what would totally distinguish the real pairs from the randy/SDS early pairs. I said way earlier in the thread that if they're going to add a twenty twelve I'd appreciate it if they were to be more true to the originals in materials/colors/branding.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

They deal with those particular sites, because they want the cheapest price. unfortunately theres consequences from making purchases overseas. Time and time agin previous nters told them the cons of ordering. The extra fees you have to pay. The waiting game hopefully thyre not in there basement finishing up the last touches on ur joqdans. Risky buisness I tell u. If I don't get it online I go to footlocker then I try a mom and pop shop.hopefully u guys follow suite

Son just shut up 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ wait whut!?!?!?

dark spots show up more against lighter backgrounds?

*mind blown*

I know.. if some one out there is very brave to try something that will lighten the wings, sole and heel tab. Take one for the niketalk team!
laugh.gif

Even after waiting for my snipes order I would still do it again. Easy pick up, box and shoes were perfect. Way less stress and not staying up till all hours of the morning waiting for shoes to release.

I copped 2 pairs on the rd and my brother copped one pair. This was an easy cop imo I could've go more but I didn't

I copped 2 pairs on the rd and my brother copped one pair. This was an easy cop imo I could've go more but I didn't

/\ wait whut!?!?!?

*mind blown*
Interestingly enough, the speckles disappear against darker backgrounds...

I am loving this cement colorway.  Each time I wear it I get stares and questions. I may need to pick up another pair.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by RV019

WCIII > WCIV

de_jong_kung_fu.gif

After initially getting shafted by NDC for my 2 pairs on RD (cancelled on me the next day), I'm still on the hunt for a second pair for a reasonable price. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

tough call, but its all about preference, i like both equally. but the cement midsole is absolutely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Anybody's midsoles showing signs of cracking yet???

Hmm...I thought people said the midsoles were dyed. As for me, I have a total of about 11 hours in my worn pair and I see no cracking or signs of it.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

/\ wait whut!?!?!?

*mind blown*

funny fail!

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

/\ wait whut!?!?!?

*mind blown*

yall trollin man 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry man I havent read through 450 pages.
Didn't cop these but have the 06 retro's and they cracked like maaaaaaaaaad.
Just interested to know if anyones are cracking yet.

If they are dyed then thats sweet. I may still cop a pair.

Finally got a pair this past weekend
pimp.gif
Love em...i was gonna cop the Wolf Kobe's but decided to pass on those when i saw that they still had a size 10.5 of these 4s...hesitated a bit, but went ahead after i tried them on. Figured i can just get the kobe's later and my kobe 6's are still functional for bball anyway.

Received email from SNS

Hi,

We have started to receive some Jordans 4s but we are still waiting for yours to be delivered.
As it looks like right now we will get most of them delivered during this week but until they are delivered and are physically here we can not guarantee anything, but we can guaranteed that you will get the pair you ordered and will notify you as soon as we have any updates.
If we do not have gotten all pairs delivered by Friday we will go out with a new update.

Are you tiered of waiting, just get back to me and we will cancel your order and issue a refund.

Best regards
-------------------------
Olof Törnqvist
Sneakerpimps AB

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Received email from SNS

Hi,

We have started to receive some Jordans 4s but we are still waiting for yours to be delivered.
As it looks like right now we will get most of them delivered during this week but until they are delivered and are physically here we can not guarantee anything, but we can guaranteed that you will get the pair you ordered and will notify you as soon as we have any updates.
If we do not have gotten all pairs delivered by Friday we will go out with a new update.

Are you tiered of waiting, just get back to me and we will cancel your order and issue a refund.

Best regards
Olof Törnqvist
Sneakerpimps AB
Got the same thing, this damn Olof

Tnx for the update southwesthouston.

Just talk to olof and he said they just got a few pairs last friday. He ask for my order number and its gonna be shipped today. #3718**

My Snipes ordeal has finally come to an end.
After not receiving the shoes for 30 days I decided to file a PayPal dispute...  5 minutes later Snipes finally responds to one of my emails and fully refunds my money.

Recap: ordered as soon as the link was posted here (~4PM 2/17/2012)  Snipes sent tracking on 2/28 that never worked.  Snipes never returned emails. PayPal dispute/refund processed in 5 mins.

Oh well, off to eBay or Craigslist for my second pair, congrats to those who were able to cop from Snipes...  I won't be next time.

Cool story bro.

Sorry to hear your Snipes ordeal didn't come to a nice end. I'm very happy with them and wouldn't mind doing business with them again in the future. Hope you find your pair.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Received email from SNS

Hi,

Best regards
Olof Törnqvist
Sneakerpimps AB
Got the same thing, this damn Olof
Lol! Yeah man, Olof need to get thing movin! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom