Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!

Hi,

we just received a small delivery and your Jordan IV US 14s was there so we will start preparing shipping labels and they will be shipped latest tomorrow.

Best regards
Olof
SNS

I sure hope so, I sure hope so. Anyone who still has an order with SNS should just check in.

Originally Posted by TransAm

Finally!

Hi,

we just received a small delivery and your Jordan IV US 14s was there so we will start preparing shipping labels and they will be shipped latest tomorrow.

Best regards
Olof
SNS

I sure hope so, I sure hope so. Anyone who still has an order with SNS should just check in.

Yea, i just got a tracking number.

Originally Posted by YANO

Originally Posted by TransAm

Finally!

Hi,

Best regards
Olof
SNS

Yea, i just got a tracking number.
Finally! Just logged into my SNS account and order changed from processing to shipped.  Have a tracking # created and everything 
pimp.gif

so tired of people crying about not getting their 2nd and 3rd pairs when some of us couldnt get one, shut your mouth i mean seriously cry when you dont get one not because you didnt take 2 pairs away from people who didnt get any.

If you're talking about me...
I purchased my first (and only) pair from Craigslist for market (at the time $240) in case my Snipes and Offspring.UK orders fell through, which they did unfortunately. 

No crying here, just sharing in case other NTers were also waiting for Snipes to fulfill their orders.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by RV019

WCIII > WCIV

de_jong_kung_fu.gif

After initially getting shafted by NDC for my 2 pairs on RD (cancelled on me the next day), I'm still on the hunt for a second pair for a reasonable price. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

tough call, but its all about preference, i like both equally. but the cement midsole is absolutely
pimp.gif

I agree. I too like the WC III better than the WC IV. They're both amazing shoes though. 

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

My Snipes ordeal has finally come to an end.
After not receiving the shoes for 30 days I decided to file a PayPal dispute...  5 minutes later Snipes finally responds to one of my emails and fully refunds my money.

Recap: ordered as soon as the link was posted here (~4PM 2/17/2012)  Snipes sent tracking on 2/28 that never worked.  Snipes never returned emails. PayPal dispute/refund processed in 5 mins.

Oh well, off to eBay or Craigslist for my second pair, congrats to those who were able to cop from Snipes...  I won't be next time.

Cool story bro.

I was wondering, where do you track them? Dhl or usps? Coz i was hearing some guys copy the dhl tracking and paste it at usps and they get updates to their shipment.

My DHL tracking number was not working on DHL or USPS.
Snipes acknowledged this in their response and immediately refunded my money.

My DHL tracking number was not working on DHL or USPS.
Snipes acknowledged this in their response and immediately refunded my money.

oh i see. hope you find your pair bro.

People were still waiting for order confirmation? That *$@# cray!

Hope you all are satisfied with your pair! Because it would totally suck if they sent you guys crazy access stitching/glue pairs.

Let's hope they are flawless for the length of wait you guys had to wait.

what a douche-b__ response, "Are you tiered of waiting, just get back to me and we will cancel your order and issue a refund."
like really? of course you would be tired of waiting, if its been over a month.

Originally Posted by YANO

My Snipes ordeal has finally come to an end.
After not receiving the shoes for 30 days I decided to file a PayPal dispute...  5 minutes later Snipes finally responds to one of my emails and fully refunds my money.

Recap: ordered as soon as the link was posted here (~4PM 2/17/2012)  Snipes sent tracking on 2/28 that never worked.  Snipes never returned emails. PayPal dispute/refund processed in 5 mins.

Oh well, off to eBay or Craigslist for my second pair, congrats to those who were able to cop from Snipes...  I won't be next time.

Cool story bro.

I was wondering, where do you track them? Dhl or usps? Coz i was hearing some guys copy the dhl tracking and paste it at usps and they get updates to their shipment.

It worked like this for me.  They send you an e-mail with a 12 digit number and a link that takes you to DHL for tracking info.  Once on that DHL site there is another tracking number.  Mine had a combo of letters and numbers.  I took that and pasted it into USPS and I had updated tracking info.

what a douche-b__ response, "Are you tiered of waiting, just get back to me and we will cancel your order and issue a refund."

This really rubbed me the wrong way.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

This really rubbed me the wrong way.
It bugged me too when I read that, but then again, they probably don't know how to speak english properly. 

naw they know how to speak english. they have your money and they know most will wait so they could care less if you cancel or not.

pretty weird and disturbing how long you guys are forced to wait
30t6p3b.gif
kinda glad i didnt get an order through on that site. id be mad waiting as well.

Worst case scenario: they send us unauthorized pairs that were produced with extra materials. I don't think we'll be able to do anything about it because our 45 day window to file a Paypal dispute would be up. I'm envisioning this since it's taking FOREVER for them to "receive" their pairs.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Worst case scenario: they send us unauthorized pairs that were produced with extra materials. I don't think we'll be able to do anything about it because our 45 day window to file a Paypal dispute would be up. I'm envisioning this since it's taking FOREVER for them to "receive" their pairs.

Let's hope not. The first pair I got from them last month were legit.  I hope they didn't get some b-grade unauthorized pairs to fulfill these late orders

Originally Posted by just blaze

Let's hope not. The first pair I got from them last month were legit.  I hope they didn't get some b-grade unauthorized pairs to fulfill these late orders

Won't happen. They're legit retailers, and won't lose their Nike account for one release.

I'm hoping not as well. We've all waited too long, and it would be a travesty to get something other than 110% authentic shoes.

The only time I've looked overseas for a pair was with the Concord release at Crooked Tongues. Even using their free shipping, I received mine within two weeks of placing the order. Good luck to everyone still waiting on a pair!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

so tired of people crying about not getting their 2nd and 3rd pairs when some of us couldnt get one, shut your mouth i mean seriously cry when you dont get one not because you didnt take 2 pairs away from people who didnt get any.

laugh.gif
bad hair day?

Who's fault is it you didn't get a pair of GR kicks?

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by just blaze

Won't happen. They're legit retailers, and won't lose their Nike account for one release.
I never get why people suspect that something sinister is going to happen from a euro shop with apparently the highest account types for all the big sneaker manufacturers. They're going to throw all of that away just to scam 30 guys on NT. At worst their backorder won't be fulfilled and people will get a refund. If anything the backorders not being filled might possibly be because Nike Europe is wising up to people from the US buying up all the stock out there too and limiting the restocks to shops that ship internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom