Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy who posted those pics has 20 posts and his name is jay23jay....
laugh.gif

Jay from SDS??

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

look around your air pockets genius, they are painted.
roll.gif

Like someone is really gonna listen to someone who thought the insole on the Air Max Penny 1's said "LE" for limited edition.  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

You obviously didn't compare them to the previous retro 4's did you?? 

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I don't know why I'm just noticing; that the cement color on the damn box is how it SHOULD be on the shoe :/

You have a valid point there. 
SDS is gonna start sending you mass PM's when the next release is almost here. 

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by jay23jay

06e40c018e9b3f69664cf826cb1bdf35.image.750x498.jpg

is that a legit spot? concords, cg xi, and cement iv for way under current market prices

I think i remember someone saying something about them being related to mental kicks

^ If its too good to be true, I'm already skeptical...

Looking at the pics, even more skeptical...

Being compared to a fishy site, that's the last straw.

I say NO.

Sizelegend is Slamdunkspace if you go to slamdunkspace.com it'll direct you to sizelegend.

Originally Posted by mints

Sizelegend is Slamdunkspace if you go to slamdunkspace.com it'll direct you to sizelegend.

There you go.  
So Jay is back randomly posting pics off his website. 
laugh.gif

^ Looking more at the pic...

Why are the speckles more pronounced (darker) on the midsole than on the wings and heel?

Shouldn't they be the same shade though?

30t6p3b.gif

He had to change his name. he wants to capitalize this year with the black/red 11s on the people that dont know any better. im sure he'll make close to a million dollars off that release.

^
it's slamdunkspace renamed, they sell pre-release b-grade variant fakes

seeing little suspect things about the shoe like the wings looking different,
that the big smudge on the pair they decided to snap pics of, or what looks to
be yellowed netting - all make sense taking the site into consideration

even the desperate should stay away

speckles look inconsistent, but i dont know about the wings looking different, or yellowing netting based on those pics.

Originally Posted by jay23jay

reported and hopefully banned soon. please dont be dumb and buy off of this fraud. had to go through a crapload of trouble with my cc company and paypal just to get my money back from this idiot for the whole aj 11 debacle.

anyone ever find out if mentalkicks.com is legit??

I remember the dude who started it was a super legit Ebay seller, but they've had the cement 4s sittin at 199 for a minute...

Jay from SDS is a fraud, so that means that Size Legend sells fake Jordan's as well. Hope everyone knows to stay away.

JUST GOT BACK FROM MIAMI BEACH... COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THE QUALITY OF THESE KICKS... ROCKED EM 7 DAYS STRAIGHT, IN THE RAIN, ON THE BEACH, RIDING A SCOOTER AND GETTING THEM SCUFFED UP.... THESE KICKS ARE STILL A 9 OUT OF 10 AFTER WIPING THEM DOWN...
NO CRACKING, MINIMAL CREASING, STILL LOOKING FRESH! COULDNT BE HAPPIER! IF JB MADE ALL THEIR KICKS LIKE THIS ID BUY J'S FOREVER!

You should have it within 5 working days then. Expedited UPS International just means they're not sending it on a boat, but at least now you know it's on the move.

yea waited about a month and a week by the time i receive but its worth it for 190 shipped compared to 250 plus resale prices on ebay .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom