Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Finally received a email from SNS that my pair has been shipped with a tracking number expedited shipping.

nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yay i got the same thing from SNS

Same here, got the tracking number and shipping confirmation from SNS should follow shortly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good things come to those who wait
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you guys still waiting on pairs from the release that happened over a MONTH ago? Or was this a restock? If not, that's absolutely horrible making you wait that long to ship!

Originally Posted by dubchester

Are you guys still waiting on pairs from the release that happened over a MONTH ago? Or was this a restock? If not, that's absolutely horrible making you wait that long to ship!

they bought on release day. month to ship. were waiting on nike
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SWADE23

JUST GOT BACK FROM MIAMI BEACH... COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THE QUALITY OF THESE KICKS... ROCKED EM 7 DAYS STRAIGHT, IN THE RAIN, ON THE BEACH, RIDING A SCOOTER AND GETTING THEM SCUFFED UP.... THESE KICKS ARE STILL A 9 OUT OF 10 AFTER WIPING THEM DOWN...
NO CRACKING, MINIMAL CREASING, STILL LOOKING FRESH! COULDNT BE HAPPIER! IF JB MADE ALL THEIR KICKS LIKE THIS ID BUY J'S FOREVER!

Post like these are sad to me
30t6p3b.gif

Lmao at jay from slam dunk space trying to create an alter ego ..you are still the same guy that sold the clear toe concords

Originally Posted by Magic1978

JUST GOT BACK FROM MIAMI BEACH... COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THE QUALITY OF THESE KICKS... ROCKED EM 7 DAYS STRAIGHT, IN THE RAIN, ON THE BEACH, RIDING A SCOOTER AND GETTING THEM SCUFFED UP.... THESE KICKS ARE STILL A 9 OUT OF 10 AFTER WIPING THEM DOWN...
NO CRACKING, MINIMAL CREASING, STILL LOOKING FRESH! COULDNT BE HAPPIER! IF JB MADE ALL THEIR KICKS LIKE THIS ID BUY J'S FOREVER!

30t6p3b.gif

DO TELL...
HONESTLY, KICKS ARE SUPPOSED TO LAST A PERSON A GOOD WHILE DEPENDING ON HOW U CARE FOR THEM... WHILE WRITING THE POST, IN MY HEAD I WAS COMPARING THEM TO THE BLACK CEMENT 3'S WITH THE CRAPPY MID SOLES THAT CRACKED AFTER THE 1ST COUPLE WEARS... SO THE 4'S ARE AWESOME.

How do you guys plan on keeping the mesh and netting from yellowing on these ?

I'm hoping it takes a WHILE to yellow.
Like perhaps years.

But for now, nothing special bro.

30t6p3b.gif

DO TELL...
HONESTLY, KICKS ARE SUPPOSED TO LAST A PERSON A GOOD WHILE DEPENDING ON HOW U CARE FOR THEM... WHILE WRITING THE POST, IN MY HEAD I WAS COMPARING THEM TO THE BLACK CEMENT 3'S WITH THE CRAPPY MID SOLES THAT CRACKED AFTER THE 1ST COUPLE WEARS... SO THE 4'S ARE AWESOME.

He was probably shaking his head at your last statement about you wishing that JB made all of their kicks like this.. I know I shook my head at it.
30t6p3b.gif

The quality on these wasn't bad, but come on people these are nowhere near what we should be getting at these prices.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dubchester

they bought on release day. month to ship. were waiting on nike
eyes.gif
Ahh, man that sucks.  at least they are coming through and still shipping them out vs. canceling your orders. 

Originally Posted by spizike231

30t6p3b.gif

DO TELL...

He was probably shaking his head at your last statement about you wishing that JB made all of their kicks like this.. I know I shook my head at it.
30t6p3b.gif

The quality on these wasn't bad, but come on people these are nowhere near what we should be getting at these prices.
eyes.gif

I HEAR YA... APPARENTLY QUALITY IS A RELATIVE TERM... I MEAN THEY ARE 160 BUCK JORDANS, NOT 3-400 DOLLAR GUCCI KICKS... IMO THESE PARTICULAR SHOES ARE MONEY WELL SPENT... AS OPPOSED TO THE RECENT BLACK CEMENT 3'S OR THE WHITE 9'S FROM 05 OR THE WHITE 8'S BACK IN 2000-WHATEVER WHICH CREASED COMING OUT OF THE BOX...

DO TELL...

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

I HEAR YA... APPARENTLY QUALITY IS A RELATIVE TERM... I MEAN THEY ARE 160 BUCK JORDANS, NOT 3-400 DOLLAR GUCCI KICKS... IMO THESE PARTICULAR SHOES ARE MONEY WELL SPENT... AS OPPOSED TO THE RECENT BLACK CEMENT 3'S OR THE WHITE 9'S FROM 05 OR THE WHITE 8'S BACK IN 2000-WHATEVER WHICH CREASED COMING OUT OF THE BOX...

It doesn't crease because the leather is stiff and is poor quality. Better shoes with quality leather will crease with wear. I'm not saying I disliked the shoes, I liked them a lot, but these are not quality. Quality is a relative term. Quality compared to the CDP bred IV? Regarding the midsole, better.

Originally Posted by jamazing

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

It doesn't crease because the leather is stiff and is poor quality. Better shoes with quality leather will crease with wear. I'm not saying I disliked the shoes, I liked them a lot, but these are not quality. Quality is a relative term. Quality compared to the CDP bred IV? Regarding the midsole, better.
they are probably making it with crappy letaher bc all the "sneaker heads" dont want their kicks creasing... JB is listening and making more money off of ppl that dont know what they are talking about or waht they really want lol
roll.gif

Finally received a email from SNS that my pair has been shipped with a tracking number expedited shipping.

Got mine today as well........its about time!!! But at least they came through.........

I HEAR YA... APPARENTLY QUALITY IS A RELATIVE TERM... I MEAN THEY ARE 160 BUCK JORDANS, NOT 3-400 DOLLAR GUCCI KICKS... IMO THESE PARTICULAR SHOES ARE MONEY WELL SPENT. 

indifferent.gif

I normally do not jump in these convos, but huh?

You do realize that kids, and "new found sneakerheads" are paying $300-$500 for 2012 retro crap right?

People are paying over 1K for Foams. You can get Gucci, Bally, LV, and Yeezy LV's for that.

I just recently sold my worn 2009 Space Jams for $300 on eBay.

I felt bad that someone would actually pay that much for used shoes, but I like money more then Jordans.

2012 New Balance and AF1 Supreme/Premium quality > 2012 JB 
30t6p3b.gif

^^^ Exactly. Plus, you wore them for 7 days straight. That's one week. You've had the shoes 1 week, wore them and you're happily surprised that they still look good. How many people remember when you got a pair of Jordans and those were your sneakers for the next 3 to 6 months, you couldn't ask for another pair or another color, moms wasn't having it. And they looked good after wearing them every day for a couple of months. You had to play ball in them for a while before they started looking beat.

For $160 retail these things better hold up to 7 days of wear and a little rain.

I'm glad that the shoes you guys are waiting on from overseas are finally getting shipped/delivered. After a long and exhausting hunt for these 4's. I finally caved in and was able to snag a pair for $210 shipped.

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

de_jong_kung_fu.gif

After initially getting shafted by NDC for my 2 pairs on RD (cancelled on me the next day), I'm still on the hunt for a second pair for a reasonable price. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

tough call, but its all about preference, i like both equally. but the cement midsole is absolutely
pimp.gif

I agree. I too like the WC III better than the WC IV. They're both amazing shoes though. 

Both great shoes...wish I could find a pair of ivs at a decent price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom