Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Tabs look fine to me bro

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

I see what you mean about your tabs but that's not an major defect keep them bro you'll regret selling.them.later
thanks for the input guys. ill just hold on to it. anyway the pair i got from wg is ok.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

Anybody get some IVs that look off white in color in the son or bright light is that normal or am I. Just trippin

noticed this on release day. the netting is so much whiter than the leather. kinda like being at a skating rink and your shoes glow

Did anyone notice Eastbay had a restock of a few sizes in these yesterday?

By the time I woke up the sizes said sold out, but the product was re-added to the website.

Damn I was expecting resell prices to sky rocket but I was super wrong. I'm not into reselling but usually when I have an extra pair after releases I like to get rid of them. Let my extra pair go today for $225 seen everyone else was trying to get rid of them around $275 area but werent moving them so I came to senses and seen a few people actually let there pairs go for close to retail . I'm glad I'm getting he hang of this resell market for later on in case I miss out on a release I know to wait it out for the perfect time which is probably a month later and prices will drop . I kind of noticed this trend with the concord release . The week following the release people wanted $500 but after the smoke cleared the price dropped down to $285-$300 but I'm sure after a few months prices will begin to climb .

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Damn I was expecting resell prices to sky rocket but I was super wrong. I'm not into reselling but usually when I have an extra pair after releases I like to get rid of them. Let my extra pair go today for $225 seen everyone else was trying to get rid of them around $275 area but werent moving them so I came to senses and seen a few people actually let there pairs go for close to retail . I'm glad I'm getting he hang of this resell market for later on in case I miss out on a release I know to wait it out for the perfect time which is probably a month later and prices will drop . I kind of noticed this trend with the concord release . The week following the release people wanted $500 but after the smoke cleared the price dropped down to $285-$300 but I'm sure after a few months prices will begin to climb .

yeah, I paid alot to a re-seller for my first pair, just got another for 200.....I'm ok w/ it, didnt want to spend THAT much for 2 pair, but I've been in love with this shoe since '89, and I'm satisfied with the pairs I got, they meant way much more to me than them 11's
embarassed.gif
 but, these releases have become so difficult due to kids who don't really understand the "love" that my follow a particular release, and are getting powered by what they can do with such releases....2 should've cost me 320 + tax, and I did what I had to at a higher cost due to what is now "the norm"...

Originally Posted by YANO

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Like one is taller than the other ? One pair of 3s I got last year is like that but can't really notice so I kept them

no, how do i say this lol, the tab is facing to the outside of the shoe? heres the pics.

Hardly noticeable bro

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

yeah, I paid alot to a re-seller for my first pair, just got another for 200.....I'm ok w/ it, didnt want to spend THAT much for 2 pair, but I've been in love with this shoe since '89, and I'm satisfied with the pairs I got, they meant way much more to me than them 11's
embarassed.gif
 but, these releases have become so difficult due to kids who don't really understand the "love" that my follow a particular release, and are getting powered by what they can do with such releases....2 should've cost me 320 + tax, and I did what I had to at a higher cost due to what is now "the norm"...
Where are you guys finding pairs for $200 and $225?  Lowest I can find is like $250-$275. Please Help Me!
laugh.gif

I know the sizing of Jordan's has been off the past few years, I'm looking to cop. How to do this fit.? True to size, size up or down, thanks in advance ?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

embarassed.gif
Where are you guys finding pairs for $200 and $225?  Lowest I can find is like $250-$275. Please Help Me!
laugh.gif
I dont' know what area you're from, but around where I'm at it's still around average $250.  There have been a few going down to around $220-$230 as it seems like none of them are moving since there are so many pairs for sale.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

I know the sizing of Jordan's has been off the past few years, I'm looking to cop. How to do this fit.? True to size, size up or down, thanks in advance ?

I went down 1/2 size

Glad I was able to get my hands on a pair. Missed out on them on original release. One of the few instances where I actually appreciated the retro-ing of a shoe. Now I only have to wait a few years till all these resellers and kids destroy their pair to bring out mine. Anyone else feel the same way?

Size down at least a half size. I've found all Jordan's I've bought or tried on in most different numbers I've gone down to a 9.5 and they fit perfect. I wear a 10 in almost everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom