Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trunkz550

FNL had a pretty solid restock of J's in many sizes but they went quick.

I saw dave whites, old royal x, chicago x, stealth x, last shot and white/red 14, and these as well as black cement 3s. Didn't cop because the kicks I want out of those I already have. Hope everybody got their pairs 
smokin.gif

when the smoke cleared i got all the pairs i wanted. I even traded some dave whites for these. Idk i really like them always had. I feel like this release was solid quality and presentation wise

My pair finally arrived from SNS today, I can finally put this thread to rest and move on to the next one
pimp.gif

#%€£!!!!!!!!!!!!! These were not meant for me to have.. I missed ANOTHER chance.. Smh, these are the most elusive for me, but I'm not payin 220+ for a pair smh.. Hopefully some orders get cancelled and I get lucky on FINISHLINE putting them back up lol.. They had a FSR to right, that's kind of crazy.. Think anymore online site will then?

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

yeah, I paid alot to a re-seller for my first pair, just got another for 200.....I'm ok w/ it, didnt want to spend THAT much for 2 pair, but I've been in love with this shoe since '89, and I'm satisfied with the pairs I got, they meant way much more to me than them 11's
embarassed.gif
 but, these releases have become so difficult due to kids who don't really understand the "love" that my follow a particular release, and are getting powered by what they can do with such releases....2 should've cost me 320 + tax, and I did what I had to at a higher cost due to what is now "the norm"...
Where are you guys finding pairs for $200 and $225?  Lowest I can find is like $250-$275. Please Help Me!
laugh.gif
I dont' know what area you're from, but around where I'm at it's still around average $250.  There have been a few going down to around $220-$230 as it seems like none of them are moving since there are so many pairs for sale.

Houston Texas are these are dropping dramatically . I'm pretty sure after all resellers unload all there pairs in a year or so they will become more scarce hence the climbing prices

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Damn I was expecting resell prices to sky rocket but I was super wrong. I'm not into reselling but usually when I have an extra pair after releases I like to get rid of them. Let my extra pair go today for $225 seen everyone else was trying to get rid of them around $275 area but werent moving them so I came to senses and seen a few people actually let there pairs go for close to retail . I'm glad I'm getting he hang of this resell market for later on in case I miss out on a release I know to wait it out for the perfect time which is probably a month later and prices will drop . I kind of noticed this trend with the concord release . The week following the release people wanted $500 but after the smoke cleared the price dropped down to $285-$300 but I'm sure after a few months prices will begin to climb .

yeah, I paid alot to a re-seller for my first pair, just got another for 200.....I'm ok w/ it, didnt want to spend THAT much for 2 pair, but I've been in love with this shoe since '89, and I'm satisfied with the pairs I got, they meant way much more to me than them 11's
embarassed.gif
 but, these releases have become so difficult due to kids who don't really understand the "love" that my follow a particular release, and are getting powered by what they can do with such releases....2 should've cost me 320 + tax, and I did what I had to at a higher cost due to what is now "the norm"...
Where are you guys finding pairs for $200 and $225?  Lowest I can find is like $250-$275. Please Help Me!
laugh.gif
Seen a few pairs in the buy/sell thread going for like $220-$230. I was able to grab mine off a reseller on ebay that originally had them listed for $280+ firm (shoes were re-listed 4 times), but couldn't get people to bite for weeks. I messaged him with my offer. He then replied back and said if nobody bids on them at the end of the auction, he would accept my offer. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 Long story short...there are some reasonable (or desperate to offload inventory) resellers out there.

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed but I stumbled across this today.

Did the early releases also have the "twentytwelve" markings as well? Once again I apologize if another member has already shed light on this.
eek.gif

Sorry if this was already answered, but did anyone find out why some of the boxes from Euro sites came with the reversed red/white tag on it? I received one pair from SNS with the regular one and the 2nd I got from them came with the reversed tag. Was just curious if anyone knew why, not worried about it tho. Thanks

This is one of the reasons I appreciate Facebook. I bought one for retail on RD and bought my second for 200 about 2 weeks later. Ebay is going to have high prices since sellers still want to make a profit after shipping costs and eBay fees...

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

This is one of the reasons I appreciate Facebook. I bought one for retail on RD and bought my second for 200 about 2 weeks later. Ebay is going to have high prices since sellers still want to make a profit after shipping costs and eBay fees...

Do you look on groups on Facebook or from friends selling?  I've been trying to find groups of sellers but I've had no luck with finding updated ones.  Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by mushka81

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
Seen a few pairs in the buy/sell thread going for like $220-$230. I was able to grab mine off a reseller on ebay that originally had them listed for $280+ firm (shoes were re-listed 4 times), but couldn't get people to bite for weeks. I messaged him with my offer. He then replied back and said if nobody bids on them at the end of the auction, he would accept my offer. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 Long story short...there are some reasonable (or desperate to offload inventory) resellers out there.

I got mine from an older gentleman (here in Cherokee, NC!) who collects/wears J's. He had gotten 2 pair, one for himself, and the other for his friend from FL. He waited on him to pay him, he didnt, so he came to my work and told me that he knew I was on the prowl for a 2nd pair, and told me I could have 'em for 200...it was some great lookin out on his part, and I owe him one.
happy.gif

I wore them every day the first week and put them back in the box. Hell of a shoe to break in but comfy after

Walked into my local spot today and saw a pair on display, hoped for best but was denied as they only had an 11 US left....gutted!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Idk if its UPS website but my SNS order isnt updating :?

Mine is out for delivery tomorrow so the UPS website is working fine where are your shoes stuck at right now?

Woop nevermind guess it had nothing to update it was going from Germany to Kentucky. They should be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif

As anyone wore them since the lauch date. on a daily bases if have the midsoles crack. i ask because i had my cdp iv not to long ago and i wore them a couple of times casually and i notice they cracked on the midsole and it wasnt a hairline crack imtalking about a huge crack.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Do you look on groups on Facebook or from friends selling?  I've been trying to find groups of sellers but I've had no luck with finding updated ones.  Any help would be appreciated.
I joined about 6-7 shoe groups for the DMV and that's where I found my second pair.

As for cracking...mine haven't cracked. I've worn them for ~14 hours total. Only thing I got on my worn pair is a small crease on the big toe area for my right shoe.

UNDS one of my pairs today...very nice overall. Toebox looks stiff so I don't think creasing will be a huge problem with these. These are my first 4s and had a question for anyone who had any other 4s prior to these...Are the toungues on them really that thin? Or is it just on this recent release?

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

UNDS one of my pairs today...very nice overall. Toebox looks stiff so I don't think creasing will be a huge problem with these. These are my first 4s and had a question for anyone who had any other 4s prior to these...Are the toungues on them really that thin? Or is it just on this recent release?
The tongues on IV's used to be a lot fatter.  Seems JB put them on a diet.  That and the plastic-esque leather are my only real gripes with these.  Shoes still turned out a lot better than I expected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom