Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Is this normal ?

I imagine it's something like the tongues on the VIIs. Each is different, so it can't be used to tell a defect pair or fake. Both look good so enjoy em 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunkz550

FNL had a pretty solid restock of J's in many sizes but they went quick.

damn gotta be a ninja catching this

Originally Posted by mushka81

I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed but I stumbled across this today.

Did the early releases also have the "twentytwelve" markings as well? Once again I apologize if another member has already shed light on this.
eek.gif

any knowledable heads got an answer?

Originally Posted by zeru

i live in ny lol so for most jordan retro releases you only pay 120+tax, that's a really nice deal.
The formula is:

Final price = (MSRP*0.60)*(1+state tax as a decimal)

mine came in from SNS today also. the box was a but smushed in one corner but the shoes came in perfect. didn't have enough time to really check every little detail but from the quick look over they looked  
pimp.gif

bdb265658ddbe172ea150d432bea7fedf9caa7aa_r.jpg

got to see you guys got your pair from sns. with all those letters of delay they sent. Man! thats frustrating...

good stuff guys.... Now i hope everyone got their pair from sns.

Glad people are getting their pairs. I love mine and would be down for a second pair but there's just so much dropping.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Sort of off-topic but I didn't think it warranted making a new thread so I'ma just post it in here
laugh.gif
. A co-worker and I ordered a custom cake for our boss' birthday that was this past Sunday. It made it onto sneakernews.com and nicekicks.com. Thought it was cool and wanted to share #KanyeShrug
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/03/air-jordan-4-cement-cake/

http://sneakernews.com/2012/03/27/air-jordan-iv-whitecement-sneaker-cake/

Saw it on WDYWT. Nice!!!
pimp.gif

is the leather really waxy on these? i got offered these + cash for my electrolimes. only other 4's i have are the mars and they are definitely not buttery, but still wrinkled quick. seen better leather on bus seats... for the guys that wore them, how are they holding up?

& this one time @ banned camp
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
you get popped for the smallest bullie in forum 5 & 8 now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

got my pair from sns today also FINALLY.... didnt get any of the "extras" one NTer got a few pgs back

but now im gonna trade them i have one im wearing & one stocked no need for a 3rd imo

my pair ive been wearing that still looks DS been wearing them basically since rd carelessly & wipe em down if i see any dirt

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

mine came in from SNS today also. the box was a but smushed in one corner but the shoes came in perfect. didn't have enough time to really check every little detail but from the quick look over they looked  
pimp.gif

bdb265658ddbe172ea150d432bea7fedf9caa7aa_r.jpg
Nice pick up...
pimp.gif

i forgot to mention even tho i didnt get the "extras" SNS did triple box them
eek.gif
eek.gif
..... my shoe box inside a cardboard box...inside a cardboard box wrapped with the SNS plactic wrap & tape

big shout out and thanks to fellow ohio NTer "CRH1979" for hooking it up on this release.
Just when i thought all hope was lost, he stepped up and offered to help out...straight up trade for my DS Kobe Invisible Cloak for his DS Cem IVs
He didnt even really need the Kobe's but was willing to take them on trade to help me out.
the cem IVs arrived today and look great
thanks homie! I owe you one!
-sf77

Cement 4s over concord 11s any day son!

For you guys that have some glue marks on toe box , just wipe them down a little with mr magic eraser, I did that to both my pairs and good as new

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Cement 4s over concord 11s any day son!
Not sure if srs 
laugh.gif

Unless you are talking about.....

1999 Cement 4   =or≥  2000 Concords 

2000 Concords >  2012 Cement 4 

2012 Cement 4 >  2011 Concords 

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

big shout out and thanks to fellow ohio NTer "CRH1979" for hooking it up on this release.
Just when i thought all hope was lost, he stepped up and offered to help out...straight up trade for my DS Kobe Invisible Cloak for his DS Cem IVs
He didnt even really need the Kobe's but was willing to take them on trade to help me out.
the cem IVs arrived today and look great
thanks homie! I owe you one!
-sf77

love hearing stories like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom