Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
People came out for these, i went to my local mall Champs,Footlocker,Finishline, & Footaction were all open with lines. I think it was enough pairs for everybody

*yawn* super easy cop on NDC. Going back to bed. Surprised military IVs are still up.

Last edited:
got mine, used my voucher and copped a t-shirt

for some reason i wasnt charged tax? :nerd:

So I went with Eastbay since it was an 11 min. timer but I tried to add them in my cart on NDC just in case and for whatever reason, but all products were being held in other carts? NDC always makes EVERY sneaker limited, then a bunch of re-stocks occur later in the week. Good marketing I guess, but too shady. Why should Eastbay, FNL, etc. have more Nike products than Nike itself?

NDC -

"Your order has been placed.

Thanks for shopping at Niketown.com. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly but you may want to print this page for your record[font=Arial, sans-serif]s."[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I'm good right??[/font]

Copped on Nike , total was $160 .

I wonder why i didn't get charged tax .

Plus i have a 10.5 in my cart on eastbay , check out time an hour though.

I only need one so I'm good.

for some reason i wasnt charged tax? :nerd:
Depending on where you're at, it might be tax free weekend...I know it's like that here in South Carolina this weekend.

for some reason i wasnt charged tax?
nerd.gif
same here. hope it stays that way

At Ndc they have almost for of the military's and they have that 500 dollar USA Jackett but in black looks clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom